Greetings Everyone!

Mts8019

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as a new member here! My name is Matt and I have been an avid Disney fan since before I could walk. I had been to the parks a few times with my family growing up; however, after my fiancé and I went last September together we have been hooked! We have been June this year, have a tripped planned for September, and will be getting married/honeymooning at Walt Disney World.

Additionally, we have currently begun the process of purchasing our first DVC contact and are just waiting to see if our offer was accepted.

Happy to have found this board where I can converse with all of you that enjoy Disney as much as we do, and hopefully learn a ton along the way!

- Matt

Welcome Matt and congrats and welcome home !! Glad to find another DVC person - small secret it’s addictive not sure if anyone told you yet !!! It’s like Lays potato chips hard to stop at one !! 🤣❤️🤣🤣❤️

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as a new member here! My name is Matt and I have been an avid Disney fan since before I could walk. I had been to the parks a few times with my family growing up; however, after my fiancé and I went last September together we have been hooked! We have been June this year, have a tripped planned for September, and will be getting married/honeymooning at Walt Disney World.

Additionally, we have currently begun the process of purchasing our first DVC contact and are just waiting to see if our offer was accepted.

Happy to have found this board where I can converse with all of you that enjoy Disney as much as we do, and hopefully learn a ton along the way!

- Matt
Hi Matt - pre-congrats on your pending DVC contract, welcome home! And congratulations on your upcoming marriage - awesome!!!

Hi Matt :wave2:

Welcome to our corner of the world!

If you're interested in saving money at Disney & Universal Orlando feel free to visit our community thread:

Disney Gift Card Deals and More

Just so you know, you can use Disney Gift Cards to pay your DVC dues!

Hi Everyone!

- Matt
Matt
Congrats to you and your bride,
& Welcome Home !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter