Greetings from the Yacht Club

Telcogirl

Born to vacation.......forced to work
Let me start by saying that I love Disney and I am so happy to be here right now. I just don’t think we will be staying at the Yacht Club again. :headache: After checking in, we were greeted at the door to our room on Saturday by a roach. I freaked out and called the front desk and had to beg to get my room switched. They were going to make us walk all the way back down to the front desk (with our bags!) to get a new room assigned. (Initially we didn’t use bell services, but we should have.) I finally convinced her to change our room while we were on the phone. I also had to plead for Bell Services to come up and help with our bags. We did get a new room, but Bell Services never showed up.

Our new room had a tub that didn’t drain and hairdryer that literally smoked when I turned it on. I was so nervous; I thought it was going to catch on fire! Another quick call to the front desk to ask for some more help.

We left to enjoy our day around 9am, and returned to our room around 5 to change for dinner. Engineering was just getting there to replace the hair dryer and fix the drain.

On Monday, housekeeping never showed up to clean the room. I had to call before we left for a late dinner.

The cappuccino machine in the lobby bar has been broken all week. I am hoping that it gets fixed before we leave……

On the good side, this resort is in a GREAT location. A short boat ride or walk to MGM and Epcot! Lots of really good food and drink close by at the Boardwalk. The pool is one of Disney’s best. Everyone here is very friendly and very apologetic for our issues that we have had. But, for the money, I do not want to be the one that finds all of the resorts defects…………

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter