Grilled cheese at Sunshine Seasons?

disneyandme

DIS Veteran
My DD loves grilled cheese and we are always looking for places at Disney that has them. I saw that Sunshine Seasons now has them on the kid's menu....so, are they the classic American Cheese with White bread or some other wacky combo they have come up with?

I can't answer about Sunshine Seasons, but I just wanted to say my kids love the grilled cheese at the Wave because they make it with rainbow bread.

My son had grilled cheese from Sunshine Seasons in December. It was on a very thick soft roll - almost like a hoagie roll- with a teensy amount of cheese in the middle. He ate it, and liked it well enough, but it’s defintiely not what I’d call a traditional grilled cheese sandwich.

You guys! You don't know how happy I am to see a thread about grilled cheese. Tell me more! My DD is an extreme picky eater, and grilled cheese is one of the only things she will eat at restaurants. But it has to be American cheese. She likes most breads, unless it has seeds in it. So is it American cheese in the one on the roll at Sunshine Seasons? Can anybody tell me about the grilled cheese at Be Our Guest and Le Cellier? I've managed to get reservations for both. Thanks in advance!

If you are willing to venture slightly off property try "Tom & Chee" at the Crossroads shopping center. More varieties of grilled cheese sandwiches than you've ever imagined!

My DD has gotten a kid’s grilled cheese meal at all of the Resort Food Courts we’ve been to even when not on the menu. It’s always been American cheese.

I wish more places on site had classic (white bread with American cheese) since so many kids will eat it.

My 2.5 year old only will eat grilled cheese. They have it at sunshine seasons. They even were able to make it for me at Cinderella royal table for dinner. Some restaurants when I asked were able to do something my son will eat pasta too so that was another good go to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!