Gringotts Ride Question

It's not a spinning ride. Sometimes during a scene your car will rotate to the left or right 90 degrees so you're facing the right way and during one scene I believe it rotates all the way around once.

It's more intense than 7dmt but it's not an intense ride

Just completed the ride. It doesn't spin a full 360 degrees. It spins kind of fast maybe 260 degrees and then slowly rotates another half a circle maybe.

Hands down our favorite ride.

I'm prone to motion sickness and don't do well on Simpsons or Men In Black, but Gringott's has never given me trouble. Even my 65 year old mother who hates rides in general enjoyed it after I talked her into going on!

Just completed the ride. It doesn't spin a full 360 degrees. It spins kind of fast maybe 260 degrees and then slowly rotates another half a circle maybe.

Hands down our favorite ride.

Thanks a lot for reporting back. :) I truly appreciate it. So, do you feel that could be enough to cause motion sickness for somebody who is affected by spins or even deals from visual motion sickness?

Thanks a lot for reporting back. :) I truly appreciate it. So, do you feel that could be enough to cause motion sickness for somebody who is affected by spins or even deals from visual motion sickness?

I wouldn't be able to tell you. We do all the rides in the parks. Yesterday we did Hollywood rip ride rockit twice in a row and then jumped over to IOA and did Hulk back to back. Nobody has motion sickness in our family, so I really couldn't tell you. I hope my info helps.

There's a non drowsy chewable Dramamine my kids and I take for preventative bc we get an occasional motion sick kiddo during car travel. Did Transformers three times in a row with no issues! Good luck!

My DH and DD are very prone to motion sickness and they were fine on Gringotts. Neither one can ride FJ, though. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!