Groceries in Disney Springs?

Blissful123

Earning My Ears
We are hoping to do breakfasts on the run. We're staying at the Hilton Bonnet. We aren't renting a car. I'm wondering if there might be someplace in disney springs to pick up some small items for breakfast? Yogurt, croissants, muffins, etc.?
Or is a grocery delivery the better way to go? Thanks!

We are hoping to do breakfasts on the run. We're staying at the Hilton Bonnet. We aren't renting a car. I'm wondering if there might be someplace in disney springs to pick up some small items for breakfast? Yogurt, croissants, muffins, etc.?

I'd probably do a delivery because vacation time is short enough without getting to grocery and hauling back .... without a car.

But if you want, lots of folks pick up items at the Speedway across the street from Disney Springs. There is a pedestrian walkway at bus depot and it's not far from there.

Some Disney DVC resorts have some food items like this, such as Saratoga Springs. Near your resort is Wyndham Bonnet Creek that has a small shop that sells some such items,

They are very expensive, however, and it will take a while to get there via bus, walking etc.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. I just looked at Amazon and for yogurt, I have to order a whole case? Are there grocery stores in the area that deliver to the Disney Springs hotels? I really only need 5 yogurts! I'll probably pack them in the suitcase (well-wrapped, on ice packs that are well-wrapped, in a box) if I can't get a delivery.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. I just looked at Amazon and for yogurt, I have to order a whole case? Are there grocery stores in the area that deliver to the Disney Springs hotels? I really only need 5 yogurts! I'll probably pack them in the suitcase (well-wrapped, on ice packs that are well-wrapped, in a box) if I can't get a delivery.

Make sure you’re using the Amazon Fresh category, that will allow you to purchase individual items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts