grocery deliveries ?

Trackerbee

Mouseketeer
hi, does anyone know if any body delivers groceries to any universal on site hotels??
thank you :)

hi, does anyone know if any body delivers groceries to any universal on site hotels??
thank you :)

Yep - there are several places that deliver to Universal - I used Instacart to deliver to Cabana Bay last August with no issue.

You can also use Amazon Prime Now if you have a Prime account. I haven't used it yet, but that's my plan for our next trip since I already have an account and have heard good reviews of the process.

I used instacart this trip because amazon prime didn’t have bottled water! Weird. Just a note the bell desk will not hold your delivery for you, which I remember they did last year, so be aware. It was not a problem, just ordered right as we woke up and then met the delivery in the lobby. Easy and saved a lot of money on bottled water and breakfast cereal

that sounds like a plan mysteryincorp!! I agree a huge savings!! just wondering , what store did you use to order from?? thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts