Grocery Delivery at the Hilton?

keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking about having a few things delivered to me at the Hilton, but I've never done it before. Has anyone done Amazon Fresh, or something similar. I found some old threads, but none were very recent and most were people who had stayed at GCH. Suggestions? Thoughts? Reviews?

What will you be needing? There is a 24/7 CVS at the corner of Katella and Harbor (quite close to the Hilton) and a Walgreens right across Harbor from that. Just north is a 7-11 and the ABC Mart convenience stores. If you only need a few things, maybe one of these places will have them.

We used Vons when we stayed at tge Hilton. We always use Vons no matter where we stay. But call the bell desk and double check they will accept the delivery. I called and they said they would only if I had it delivered after I checked in (which was my plan all along) and they made a special exception for being able to use the fridge to store the cold items. I guess they had quite a few people not pick up their cold items, including a leftover wedding cake from 3 weeks before we arrived.

Yes! AmazonFresh. If you have a prime membership, I heard they deliver to hotels around Disneyland. And if your hotel won't accept a delivery, you can set up somewhere to meet! Plus all your groceries come in totes with ice packs if needed, so they could set out for a while.

What will you be needing? There is a 24/7 CVS at the corner of Katella and Harbor (quite close to the Hilton) and a Walgreens right across Harbor from that. Just north is a 7-11 and the ABC Mart convenience stores. If you only need a few things, maybe one of these places will have them.

I'd like to get some water, fruit and maybe some yogurt. I may look into Von's, but I'll call the hotel to see if they'll take it. I was hoping maybe someone else had done it there and had experience. I do not always trust what a front desk person says when I call. lol

I'd like to get some water, fruit and maybe some yogurt. I may look into Von's, but I'll call the hotel to see if they'll take it. I was hoping maybe someone else had done it there and had experience. I do not always trust what a front desk person says when I call. lol

Spoken like an experienced traveler! In case there is a charge with the hotel to take/hold your delivery, I think the CVS carries water, fruit, and yogurt.

Spoken like an experienced traveler! In case there is a charge with the hotel to take/hold your delivery, I think the CVS carries water, fruit, and yogurt.

Yes! It's kind of like calling Disney. It's the luck of the draw who the person is that you get on the phone. Maybe I'll just go to CVS. I don't know. I'm so spoiled with my Garden Grocer at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter