>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

I'm trying to set up a Walmart account, but it won't accept my card because I'm a Canadian with a Canadian address- I don't have a zip code, just six-digit Canadian postal code.

Have any Canadians used Walmart to get groceries delivered to the resorts? Are there any workarounds?

I think we just used 00000 as the zip code and Alabama as the state. They did not have any issues charging to our card even with the "wrong" address.

I'm trying to set up a Walmart account, but it won't accept my card because I'm a Canadian with a Canadian address- I don't have a zip code, just six-digit Canadian postal code.

Have any Canadians used Walmart to get groceries delivered to the resorts? Are there any workarounds?

This is late and may not be helpful now, but Canadian postal codes can be “converted” to a numeric zip code for credit card processing. https://www.mastercard.ca/en-ca/consumers/features-benefits/travel-tips/mastercard-pay-at-pump.html

I believe I’ve heard it works for visa as well, I only have real life experience with MC and can verify it works for most online orders and every gas pump I’ve tried. The gas pump thing is huge, because travelling with small kids as the only adult I was often having to unbuckle everyone and take them in to pay. Some pumps would accept 00000 as a zip before this option was available, but not all, and when you’re travelling no one wants to be driving from one gas station to the next trying it out!

somewhat stupid question, if they leave it with Bell services, will bell services deliver it to your room (at All Star Music if that matters). I have a bit of a Diet Dr. Pepper problem and the thought of carrying a few cases through the resort to my room makes my arms hurt ;)

somewhat stupid question, if they leave it with Bell services, will bell services deliver it to your room (at All Star Music if that matters). I have a bit of a Diet Dr. Pepper problem and the thought of carrying a few cases through the resort to my room makes my arms hurt ;)

Yes Bell Services, or Luggage Services at the Values, will deliver to your room once you have checked in and are physically in your room.

I used fairytale personal shopper last week fantastic service would definitely use her again highly recommend. No price mark ups just cost of items plus $20. I believe she also does gift baskets and is very friendly.
I have been in touch with her. Heard about her and that she will do alcohol too. Thanks for the positive review. Not many talk about her. We are trying her out in May.

Just tried to order WalMart Grocery delivery, but, as a Brit, it's turning out to be damn near impossible to check out. I need a billing address and it won't accept a UK one and my pre paid card won't accept my resort address, although I am thinking of calling the card company and asking them if I can add my resort address. Really frustrating as I don't drive, so I'm thinking of just trying Instacart. Garden Grocer's prices and charges are simply too high to consider using them anymore.

Update. Went on the Walmart.com site as opposed to the Walmart grocery site and added my card and resort address with no problem and placed my order. Also went on a coupon site and got $10 off with a coupon code for a new customer, now let's hope it's waiting for me on my arrival.

We have always used wegoshop for Orlando trips but stopped because of rudeness. Since then we have done our own shopping or Walmart pick up. This time around I did Walmart delivery. Here was my experience.

Started order online about 5 days prior
Modified the order a few times up until the night before
Under instructions I put guest: my name, ok to leave with bell services, flight arrives at 5 no text prior to.
Delivery was between 7-8pm

Around 5:30 Walmart rep called to ensure I arrived for delivery. Yes. Is it ok if we give driver your cell. Yes
Around 7pm I received an auto text saying driver was on the way and should arrive at 7:28.
I went up to bell services. At 7:30 nothing, I looked at the app to track the driver and it said he was at resort.

Nobody around so I went to BS to inquire. They had my order already. So driver did as instructed and left with them. BS mentioned driver dropped a gallon of water, so I was short one jug.

About 1/2 hour later; walmart rep called and asked if all was ok. Yes. (I forgot about the water)

I then received an email asking if I wanted to tip driver and could do so online.

Appears driver never told Walmart because I wasn’t credited for the water

They could make substitutions on my order
Requested gallon of iced tea. They subbed with 12 individual bottles. Same brand

Requested 6 pack Caffeine-free Diet Pepsi. They put out of stock and didn’t sub

Would absolutely use again. The money savings from other sites was tremendous.

I commented to BS that they must be seeing a lot more coming in from Walmart. He said no, most are Amazon with 2 hour delivery. I checked that out, but Walmart was still cheaper.

I have done grocery delivery many times when staying on disney property. It is really helpful when your staying a room that has a kitchen.

Would not recommend Walmart delivery. Hasn't arrived and when I contacted Walmart they told me I it was a store pick up. Definitely isn't, so just asked for full refund. Hugely disappointed.

Would not recommend Walmart delivery. Hasn't arrived and when I contacted Walmart they told me I it was a store pick up. Definitely isn't, so just asked for full refund. Hugely disappointed.
That's an easy mistake to make on their software. I also swore I did it right the first time, but on reviewing my order I caught it, canceled and re-placed the order with delivery.

Last edited:
Good experience with Instacart this week. Ordered 5 days out. Received texts while my order was being filled - easily okayed a couple brand substitutions. Delivered to BS & texted me exact number & location of bags along with pics.

Canadians - I removed the letters from our postal code & added 2 zeros at the end when filling out billing information.

That's an easy mistake to make on their software. I also swore I did it right the first time, but on reviewing my order I caught it, canceled and re-placed the order with delivery.
Weird thing about Walmart, all delivery is scheduled as a pick up. The store contacts a delivery service. In my area, its Door Dash and Postmates at the moment. They handle it as a pick up and drop off at your door.

Door Dash drivers are guaranteed $6 to do your Walmart order. That includes drive time to the store, load, drive time to you, and tolls, parking fees, etc, and delivery. The reason your order was late is that it was likely assigned and unassigned and no driver was interested in earning that little for that much time. Not your fault, its the pay model that these service use, and all of them have messed up pay models.

With that being said, never ever tip in app for Door Dash. Always give cash, and be mindful of the amount of time it takes, not the amount of grocery you ordered. You will still have trouble getting them to you via Walmart.

For those considering: I used Walmart grocery delivery on 2/25. They did call ahead to confirm, but I was prepared and able to answer while on ME.

The groceries arrived during my specified window. I happened to be coming into the lobby at the time the driver was delivering them to Bell Services. She was with Door Dash and was upset/confused because she was expecting that she could just quickly drop the groceries and go. They made her come in, sign a form at Bell Services with info on the delivery, etc.

The groceries were bagged in the most ridiculous way, 1-3 items per plastic bag when there was room to pack more in the bag with less likelihood of it falling all over.

Most of my items were in stock. One substitution was made where I had ordered a 24 pack of something and the substitution was a single 12 pack. I would assume they were just moving too quickly and subbed a single box for a single box, not noticing the volume difference.

All of that being said, I probably paid 20% less for my delivery than Garden Grocer or Prime Now. The produce quality was good and nothing was outright missing from my order. I would use them again in the future, but I'm very budget conscious, especially on a Disney trip where it feels like I'm bleeding money. I'd rather save on this stuff and be able to splurge on something else later. So, if you're looking at a gallon of milk on one of the other services and your eyes are bugging out, certainly consider using Walmart but expect the not-so-stellar customer service for which Walmart is known.

For those considering: I used Walmart grocery delivery on 2/25. They did call ahead to confirm, but I was prepared and able to answer while on ME.

The groceries arrived during my specified window. I happened to be coming into the lobby at the time the driver was delivering them to Bell Services. She was with Door Dash and was upset/confused because she was expecting that she could just quickly drop the groceries and go. They made her come in, sign a form at Bell Services with info on the delivery, etc.

The groceries were bagged in the most ridiculous way, 1-3 items per plastic bag when there was room to pack more in the bag with less likelihood of it falling all over.

Most of my items were in stock. One substitution was made where I had ordered a 24 pack of something and the substitution was a single 12 pack. I would assume they were just moving too quickly and subbed a single box for a single box, not noticing the volume difference.

All of that being said, I probably paid 20% less for my delivery than Garden Grocer or Prime Now. The produce quality was good and nothing was outright missing from my order. I would use them again in the future, but I'm very budget conscious, especially on a Disney trip where it feels like I'm bleeding money. I'd rather save on this stuff and be able to splurge on something else later. So, if you're looking at a gallon of milk on one of the other services and your eyes are bugging out, certainly consider using Walmart but expect the not-so-stellar customer service for which Walmart is known.
Not sure if it matters, but which Walmart did you use? I noticed a couple in the area and wasn’t sure which one I should pick if we go that route.

Not sure if it matters, but which Walmart did you use? I noticed a couple in the area and wasn’t sure which one I should pick if we go that route.

When I put in in the resort address for delivery, the site picked for me. I don't think I could have overridden it as I'd assume each store has a set, non-overlapping delivery area, but I didn't try, either.

When I put in in the resort address for delivery, the site picked for me. I don't think I could have overridden it as I'd assume each store has a set, non-overlapping delivery area, but I didn't try, either.
Perfect! That makes it a lot less complicated. I hadn’t actually put in the address, so that’s probably why I saw various options.

We used Shipt twice on our recent trip and I would recommend the experience overall They have several stores available, we used Target because they had what we wanted at decent prices (I’ve read that for other stores Shipt marks items up, but for Target they charge the in store prices). They have a two week free trial promo, so I signed up for that and deliveries over $35 were free.

I scheduled a delivery time around when we would be arriving at WBC but put a note requesting that it be left at bell services. Our shopper shopped early and it arrived well ahead of time, which meant that I didn’t get his texts about substitutions, but everything he changed was fine. He got one thing wrong and picked some mushy/moldy berries, I submitted feedback in the app and they gave me a credit for those two items. It was all packed up at BS when we arrived, no problems. I was able to tip him in the app (I do prefer cash generally but since I didn’t see him in person that wasn’t an option).

We did our own Target run later and the traffic was horrendous and it took forever, we decided it was a better use of our vacation time to order online, so we did a second order. Had the same shopper this time, was able to respond when he had questions, everything was good. Tipped him cash when he arrived this time.

And then I remembered to cancel my free trial—they do collect billing info upfront, unlike instacart’s trial, so be mindful of that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!