>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Also, whats the closest grocery store to Disney world that is on the way where maybe we can ask the uber to take us and make a quick stop.
No. You can have Uber drop you off at a grocery store with all your luggage, then request another Über to pick up you, your luggage, and the groceries and take you to your hotel.

Or you can hire a car service (ex. DIS sponsor Florida Tours) that includes a grocery store stop.

We used Dizzy Dolphin. The ladies are so nice, but there is nothing exceptional for the upcharge. They are professional, the groceries are packaged well and my fridge stuff makes it in the fridge, but I get the same experience from Garden Grocer as well. Also, they gave me the wrong chips and sodas without contacting me first to tell me they were swapping. I didnt like that. And, $7 for a bottle of creamer is ridiculous. I am going to use Amazon Prime when we go in February.

Amazon PrimeNow
https://primenow.amazon.com
  • Minimum Order: None
  • Fees: Must be Amazon Prime member – Free two-hour delivery for orders over $35; $4.99 for orders under $35
  • Alcohol: Yes
    • someone 21+ must be present for delivery
  • Delivery to Bell Services: States delivery to customer only – need real world experience to verify
  • FAQ Link: https://primenow.amazon.com/learn-more?ref_=pn_un_ftr_hiw
  • PROS:
    • Delivers within 2 hours
    • Delivers to Bell Services unless order contains alcohol
  • CONS:
    • Don’t try to make your cart too early.
    • Stock changes constantly and things may become unavailable quickly.
  • Other Info: For delivery to the convention resorts, this is preferable to Amazon Prime Pantry which will deliver to the Convention Center and will be subject to a pickup fee based on the package weight and limited pickup hours
  • Reviews:

At OKW, Prime Now does deliver to Bell Services, UNLESS there is alcohol in the order. Just back from there and that is what we did. We were in the room, and received the text message that the groceries were delivered, then called bell services and had them delivered. There is a resort fee of $6 for receiving them. And of course, tip the bellmen when they bring them to you.

We are at the BCV and used Instacart from Publix delivery on Saturday 12/07/2019. It was HORRIBLE. We are going to report them to BBB.
The short story.
We scheduled our delivery for 4-5PM Purposely as Villas often are that late to get in. We went to Epcot for a few hours while we waited for our Room ready text
When I returned to the Villa at 4:50 ish I saw that I had 3 missed calls from Instacart at 4:08, almost an hour early. I called the number an I was told I was a No Show. AND I was charged full groceries AND a $15 fee.
I will not go through the long back and forth with customer service, but they were HORRIBLE. I was told there was nothing they could do, even though I was calling them BEFORE 5 PM.
Long painful journey short our order was delivered at 8:30 PM, again 30 minutes ahead of our agreed upon time of 9-10 PM. Luckily we were back from our ADR.
To add insult to injury, I had ordered 2 6 packs of Diet Pepsi bottles. When delivered one was Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.
We will never use them again. We will use Garden Grocer as we have in the past. With all the fees added by Instacart that you never saw until checkout, they ended up not much less.

We are at the BCV and used Instacart from Publix delivery on Saturday 12/07/2019. It was HORRIBLE. We are going to report them to BBB.
The short story.
We scheduled our delivery for 4-5PM Purposely as Villas often are that late to get in. We went to Epcot for a few hours while we waited for our Room ready text
When I returned to the Villa at 4:50 ish I saw that I had 3 missed calls from Instacart at 4:08, almost an hour early. I called the number an I was told I was a No Show. AND I was charged full groceries AND a $15 fee.
I will not go through the long back and forth with customer service, but they were HORRIBLE. I was told there was nothing they could do, even though I was calling them BEFORE 5 PM.
Long painful journey short our order was delivered at 8:30 PM, again 30 minutes ahead of our agreed upon time of 9-10 PM. Luckily we were back from our ADR.
To add insult to injury, I had ordered 2 6 packs of Diet Pepsi bottles. When delivered one was Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi.
We will never use them again. We will use Garden Grocer as we have in the past. With all the fees added by Instacart that you never saw until checkout, they ended up not much less.

You scheduled your delivery between 4-5pm. They came at 4:08pm. You got back from Epcot at 4:50pm. They said you were a no-show. It sounds like you were a no show to me. What am I missing?

Last edited:
1. i posted on wrong thread. Sorry
2 . I was NOT a No Show an hour before agreed upon delivery time b

Unless one of these times is a typo (you actually scheduled delivery for 5-6, or the Instacart person actually messaged you at 3:08 (or any other time prior to 4 PM)), you have no legitimate claim. If the BBB even bothered to investigate (which they won't,because Instacart is not a BBB member), they would side with Instacart.

They could have arrived as early as 4:00:00, or as late as 4:59:59, and still been in the right.

You scheduled your delivery between 4-5pm. They came at 4:08pm. You got back from Epcot at 4:50pm. They said you were a no-show. It sounds like you were a no show to me. What am I missing?
Don't see that you started a new thread so I'll ask here
If the time was 4 to 5 and they came at 4:08. That is between 4 to 5. No? I'm lost at how they came an hour early
Unless one of these times is a typo (you actually scheduled delivery for 5-6, or the Instacart person actually messaged you at 3:08 (or any other time prior to 4 PM)), you have no legitimate claim. If the BBB even bothered to investigate (which they won't,because Instacart is not a BBB member), they would side with Instacart.

They could have arrived as early as 4:00:00, or as late as 4:59:59, and still been in the right.
SO SORRY! Leaving WDW today must have made me crazy.
My scheduled delivery window was 5-6 PM and they came at 4:08 PM
They were nearly an hour early, called me a no show and charged me $15.
Customer Service was HORRID.

Just returned from a trip, used Amazon Prime Now for a delivery to my son who arrived 2 days before I did. I had them deliver to bell services under his name. Was alerted to the delivery and thought all would be fine: apparently APN uses several different delivery services they themselves do not own and it is up to each to make the deliveries properly. Ours not only wasn't marked under my son's name but under mine (issue 1, fairly minor) but the delivery person never logged it into their system when it was dropped off, so it was difficult to track down. Took bell services nearly 2 hours to find it, all the while my son was waiting in the room or at that bell services desk.

-----------------

On a different note, when I was leaving my luggage with bell services on check out day there was a young woman in tears at the desk waiting for them to find her delivery from Garden Grocer. She had ordered food for her little guys that the resort was saying had not been delivered, but when she called GG they got angry with her at her saying it had been and that it was bell service's fault. Most of us have been there: when you're young with a family of hungry little guys at Disney money runs tight, and these days are worse than ever. I totally empathized with why she was in tears over some lost peanut butter, bread and milk and could not buy it from the resort store. I ran back up to the room I had just checked out of and grabbed the remaining cereal, mandarins and milk and brought it down for her to feed the kids, happy it would all be used by a family. This all had me reliving my anger over what GG had done to us years back (it seems some jerks never change). I'm so glad Amazon Prime customer service was pleasant and helped me to figure out what happened.

Last edited:
On a different note, when I was leaving my luggage with bell services on check out day there was a young woman in tears at the desk waiting for them to find her delivery from Garden Grocer. She had ordered food for her little guys that the resort was saying had not been delivered, but when she called GG they got angry with her at her saying it had been and that it was bell service's fault. Most of us have been there: when you're young with a family of hungry little guys at Disney money runs tight, and these days are worse than ever. I totally empathized with why she was in tears over some lost peanut butter, bread and milk and could not buy it from the resort store. I ran back up to the room I had just checked out of and grabbed the remaining cereal, mandarins and milk and brought it down for her to feed the kids, happy it would all be used by a family. This all had me reliving my anger over what GG had done to us years back (it seems some jerks never change). I'm so glad Amazon Prime customer service was pleasant and helped me to figure out what happened.

a quick note that it could actually be a bell services issue (Though who knows the actual source in the instance above),

we recently stayed at animal kingdom lodge. We had a grocery order from Dizzy Dolphin. They left it with bell services - properly logged, packaged and stored by DD. once our room was ready (which was already hours late and into the evening due to a failure of internal Disney communication) I went to bell services to,request that our grocery order please be delivered to our room. They said they had no record of,it. This made no sense to me and i Pressed them but they insisted they had no record and told me to contact the grocery company.

by now it was after normal business hours for DD so I honestly did not know what to expect and figured it would not get resolved until,the morning. I left a voicemail and sent an email. Around 9 pm I received a phone call from DD explaining the groceries had in fact been delivered and logged and providing me the exact locations of where each bag could be found (shelf numbers, fridge locations etc), all the info I needed for talking with bell services. Then they also called bell services themselves and ensured they knew of the order.

I then went back to bell services. They were expecting me due to the call from DD and knew where everything was And had found their previously nonexistent record. They sort of apologized for being mistaken earlier. We were promised delivery to our room within 20-25 minutes because they were short staffed. It took then about 90 minutes.

so in Our case it was entirely a bell services issues. The order was properly delivered and logged. Bell,services is the one who dropped the ball not just with failing to find the record the first time but also with taking an unacceptably long time to deliver. particularly when they are charging the delivery fee.

finslly in this case kudos to Dizzy Dolphin for keeping a record of where the bags of each order are placed. Even if bell services outright lost their log of deliveries, this info would make it very easy to locate the order instead of having to search for It. We had seen dd comment that they do record that info in occasional comments on their social media feed, but certainly never thought we would be “that family“ that actually needed it !!

fwiw we also did an amazon prime now order that same trip for some unexpected last minute things. In the notes section of the order I said I would prefer to meet in person in or outside the lobby and asked them to call that we would wait in the lobby and if there was an issue the order could be left with bell services. We paid the extra $4.99 for a specific one hour delivery window and then Went and camped in the lobby reading from just before the start of the delivery window unil the delivery which was about 45 minutes in. The delivery person called and met us in the lobby. They had our our order in a little pull wagon and were quite professional. We took the opportunity to give a cash tip.

SW

a quick note that it could actually be a bell services issue (Though who knows the actual source in the instance above),

we recently stayed at animal kingdom lodge. We had a grocery order from Dizzy Dolphin. They left it with bell services - properly logged, packaged and stored by DD. once our room was ready (which was already hours late and into the evening due to a failure of internal Disney communication) I went to bell services to,request that our grocery order please be delivered to our room. They said they had no record of,it. This made no sense to me and i Pressed them but they insisted they had no record and told me to contact the grocery company.

by now it was after normal business hours for DD so I honestly did not know what to expect and figured it would not get resolved until,the morning. I left a voicemail and sent an email. Around 9 pm I received a phone call from DD explaining the groceries had in fact been delivered and logged and providing me the exact locations of where each bag could be found (shelf numbers, fridge locations etc), all the info I needed for talking with bell services. Then they also called bell services themselves and ensured they knew of the order.

I then went back to bell services. They were expecting me due to the call from DD and knew where everything was And had found their previously nonexistent record. They sort of apologized for being mistaken earlier. We were promised delivery to our room within 20-25 minutes because they were short staffed. It took then about 90 minutes.

so in Our case it was entirely a bell services issues. The order was properly delivered and logged. Bell,services is the one who dropped the ball not just with failing to find the record the first time but also with taking an unacceptably long time to deliver. particularly when they are charging the delivery fee.

finslly in this case kudos to Dizzy Dolphin for keeping a record of where the bags of each order are placed. Even if bell services outright lost their log of deliveries, this info would make it very easy to locate the order instead of having to search for It. We had seen dd comment that they do record that info in occasional comments on their social media feed, but certainly never thought we would be “that family“ that actually needed it !!

fwiw we also did an amazon prime now order that same trip for some unexpected last minute things. In the notes section of the order I said I would prefer to meet in person in or outside the lobby and asked them to call that we would wait in the lobby and if there was an issue the order could be left with bell services. We paid the extra $4.99 for a specific one hour delivery window and then Went and camped in the lobby reading from just before the start of the delivery window unil the delivery which was about 45 minutes in. The delivery person called and met us in the lobby. They had our our order in a little pull wagon and were quite professional. We took the opportunity to give a cash tip.

SW
Oh. We were at Jambo house also.
I'm worried that if I post a complaint asking them to fix their internal issues that they may just stop accepting grocery orders at all.

I've noted on several occasions that bell services seems to be overworked. Then there's the case when I was standing at the counter for over 20 minutes waiting for someone to come out from the back room. Finally another, unrelated position employee came over from the far end of the front desk, tucked in back and a woman with a mouthful of lunch appeared.

We are arriving to Orlando late (flight lands at 10:30pm) and would like to have a grocery delivery. The next morning we will be up and out early to get to EMH. I'm hoping to have some groceries delivered (no alcohol) on our arrival day and then retrieve them from bell services when we arrive. I haven't used grocery delivery in many many years, I think we used WeGoShop in the past. Which service is recommended given our late arrival?

Thanks!

We normally do a big order from Garden Grocer (and my parents usually drive, so they usually just bring home any leftover groceries.) With 9 of us in one villa, it’s so hard to predict how much food to buy.

This time, everyone is flying so we don’t want to overbuy because it’ll go to waste. We also aren’t planning to cook any dinners in the villa this time. We really just need the staples for breakfast, which we can just grab at Fantasia Market.

If we needed to do a Prime order for groceries (ie if we decided to cook a big dinner in the villa or something), do delivery times book up? Is it reasonable to think we can get a next day delivery mid-trip?

Last edited:
We normally do a big order from Garden Grocer (and my parents usually drive, so they usually just bring home any leftover groceries.) With 9 of us in one villa, it’s so hard to predict how much food to buy.

This time, everyone is flying so we don’t want to overbuy because it’ll go to waste. We also aren’t planning to cook any dinners in the villa this time. We really just need the staples for breakfast, which we can just grab at Fantasia Market.

If we needed to do a Prime order for groceries (ie if we decided to cook a big dinner in the villa or something), do delivery times book up? Is it reasonable to think we can get a next day delivery mid-trip?
I was placing my orders for Amazon Prime on the same day as landing. I think the criteria for free delivery (minus tip) is $35.

Walmart was a little harder to book as they filled up on the same day, but was easy enough to grab an 8am delivery spot when booked at 11pm the night before.

We use Shipt at home regularly. I looked back a few pages but couldn’t find it. If I order to ASSports do I meet them out front? The FAQ doesn’t specify.

I did a search on “BJ” and don’t see any results.

Has anyone had experience ordering from BJs (via instacart) to POP? TIA!

Does ANYONE have a valid address for Caribbean Beach? I gave up ordering thru Walmart because they keep rejecting 1114 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. So, I started a Prime order and it is rejecting that address too. Any help would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!