>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Just used Walmart Delivery and I'm not impressed. If you're having delivery to a house probably ok but I've now been playing phone tag with doordash (that's who delivers) and they keep saying that they can find the entrance for the resort. This has been going on for 30 minutes now. I had a similar problem for our stay at CSR with Instacart. I will go back to usingugarden grocer.

Just used Walmart Delivery and I'm not impressed. If you're having delivery to a house probably ok but I've now been playing phone tag with doordash (that's who delivers) and they keep saying that they can find the entrance for the resort. This has been going on for 30 minutes now. I had a similar problem for our stay at CSR with Instacart. I will go back to usingugarden grocer.

Thanks for letting us know. I was thinking about using Insta Cart,Garden Grocer(last trip, saw there vehicle at the resort) or Prime Pantry. We are only planning on ordering some iced tea, water, soda and energy drinks.

Thanks for letting us know. I was thinking about using Insta Cart,Garden Grocer(last trip, saw there vehicle at the resort) or Prime Pantry. We are only planning on ordering some iced tea, water, soda and energy drinks.
I just got back and when we switched over to the Poly I tried Shipt. They were able to offer delivery from a couple places. We used them 2x. Once for Publix and once for Target. Both times they were awesome. I actually had a harder time with Bell Services bc they were trying to say that Shipt isn't 'reliable' for labeling. If you put in the comments to deliver to Bell Services with all bags and bottles(we had water delivered) labeled w/ last name and room number it isn't a problem.

I need some help deciding who to order from for my trip next week. I have a cart made with Instacart, but the main page on this thread says it won't deliver to bell services. Is that true? I'm staying at Pop. We plan to hit the park as soon as we get to the resort and drop our bags, so I don't really want to wait for delivery.

If so, I may switch to Walmart (I prefer Publix, which is why I chose Instacart). My concern with Walmart is that we will be on a plane most of the morning and I don't want them calling while we are on the plane and getting the order cancelled.

I need some help deciding who to order from for my trip next week. I have a cart made with Instacart, but the main page on this thread says it won't deliver to bell services. Is that true? I'm staying at Pop. We plan to hit the park as soon as we get to the resort and drop our bags, so I don't really want to wait for delivery.

If so, I may switch to Walmart (I prefer Publix, which is why I chose Instacart). My concern with Walmart is that we will be on a plane most of the morning and I don't want them calling while we are on the plane and getting the order cancelled.
This is from January 2018 and they seem to have had no problem with a delivery to bell services.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/planning/using-instacart-and-saving-money-by-eating-in-at-walt-disney-world/

Sadly Amazon Prime Now has failed us. It simply refuses to recognize the resort address for Caribbean Beach.

1114 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

It just won’t work. Oh well. We brought snacks and we can do without milk for breakfast.

Sadly Amazon Prime Now has failed us. It simply refuses to recognize the resort address for Caribbean Beach.

1114 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

It just won’t work. Oh well. We brought snacks and we can do without milk for breakfast.
If all you need is milk, just go down to the resort store. I'm sure they have a 1/2 gallon for $8. Worth it if you're eating in.

Amazon Prime Now worked great for me February 9th. Delivered to a Bell Services at Jambo House. No alcohol in delivery.

Any reviews on how Garden Grocer or Amazon Prime Now worked or them at CSR? Planning on ordering a few cases of water and a few snacks/breakfast items - no alcohol.

We used Walmart grocery delivery service for our Feb stay at POFQ. The order had milk, yogurt, fruits, applesauce and snacks (no alcohol). We scheduled delivery on our arrival day between 7 and 8 pm. In the notes section, we clearly stated that our phone does not have air time and asked them to communicate with us via texts (Roaming fees for air time is expensive but not texts). We waited and waited and our groceries did not arrive. I ended up using their online chat system to get that sorted out. The customer service rep said that the store tried to call and had no response. I said, no, we clearly stated that we only have text capability. Besides, there were no notification of missed calls and we did not receive any texts. After going back and forth for about half an hour, the rep finally agreed to have the groceries delivered the next morning between 8 and 9 am. We also asked them to leave the groceries at Bell Services if we are not available. The next day, we waited until 8:30 and decided to go to the park instead of waiting around. We never got any texts though I did get an email later that morning asking me to tip the driver. We thought that was odd that there were no communication beyond that email. We went back to the hotel later that day and Bell Services took the delivery and stored our groceries for us. Bell Services staff were very helpful and stored our refrigerated items in a refrigerator.
While it was a hassle to get the groceries, it enabled us to have breakfast in the room and have healthy snacks to take to the parks (fruit, yogurt, applesauce for the baby) without paying Mouse prices. Would we use Walmart again? Probably as we saved quite a bit of money over 9 days. At the same time, we are not opposed to trying one of the competitors if the price is attractive.

I'm trying to set up a Walmart account, but it won't accept my card because I'm a Canadian with a Canadian address- I don't have a zip code, just six-digit Canadian postal code.

Have any Canadians used Walmart to get groceries delivered to the resorts? Are there any workarounds?

I'm trying to set up a Walmart account, but it won't accept my card because I'm a Canadian with a Canadian address- I don't have a zip code, just six-digit Canadian postal code.

Have any Canadians used Walmart to get groceries delivered to the resorts? Are there any workarounds?
I believe Walmart has a different app for Canadian customers.
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/walmart-shopping-groceries/id1084793516?mt=8
I have not tried it, but seems like it should still permit ordering to Orlando, but take your home address and CCs.

I used fairytale personal shopper last week fantastic service would definitely use her again highly recommend. No price mark ups just cost of items plus $20. I believe she also does gift baskets and is very friendly.

Anyone used amazon fresh (or prime?) for food/water delivery recently? I used them a couple years ago to deliver at BC and it was great. This is for some family I’m helping with their first trip. They’re staying at BLT. Are they charged for delivery to CR?

We are thinking of using Garden Grocer on our trip in April (staying at the Boardwalk Inn). Their website states that deliveries to the BWI have to be after 4:00pm. We are arriving early in the AM-is it possible to have Garden Grocer deliver our order the night before so it's there before we arrive? I know our room probably won't be ready but I'd like to get them as soon as our room is ready. Thank you!!

Edit: Ha! Somehow I missed the post prior to mine from yesterday.. I should have just typed 'ditto' ...in any event...

Does anyone know if you can have Garden Grocer deliver the night prior to your arrival at BW/BC/YC, now that they only accept deliveries after 4pm? Will Bell Services hold overnight? We have any early arrival and don't want to wait until potentially 9pm on our arrival day for supplies.
TIA!

Krissy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!