Grocery delivery from Albertsons

safetymom

dis veteran
We did this last Sunday. It worked perfectly for us. We stayed at the Anaheim Hilton. I arranged and paid for it on their website on Saturday. About 1/2 hour after we checked in the groceries were delivered. It sure was nice not having to try and find a way to the store and then carry them back. We saved quite a bit on food costs by doing this.

Thanks for posting. We are getting ready for our trip and plan on doing this. Did you specify the time you wanted the delivery to be made and did they just bring them to the front desk and have them ring you in your room to let you know they were there? We are checking in and then almost immediately driving to a relatives house for a visit so I am wondering if I should go ahead and have it delivered upon arrival or wait for the next day when we will be able to wait around for the delivery if needed.

Yes when you are on the order page you can specify the time you want the delivery. They are in 1 1/2 periods. The front desk called me when they were there and I also had my cell phone number in the comments section for them to call in case of problems. They called anyway to tell me the delivery was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter