Grocery Delivery to Cabana Bay?

Angeliki19

DIS Veteran
Hi! First trip to Universal. :) We usually use Garden Grocer but see they no longer deliver here. Also looked into Orlando Grocery Express but they require you to be there between 9 am and 11 am and that doesn't work for us. I'm thinking Wegoshop, but I used them once before and didn't like it because we ended up WAY overspending. I prefer to actually select the items online and see the total bill. But they were pretty flexible with times though so it may be the best option.

Any other ideas?

We will also be staying at Cabana Bay in April...I spoke with guest services yesterday and was told that both Publix (instacart) and Walmart deliver but you must be there to accept the delivery.

Instacart you can pick your time and if you are new you can do a 2 week free trial so you only have to pay for a tip.

Hi, is Instacart a store or a delivery service for multiple stores? I'm looking to buy a few packs of water bottles. How long in advance do I have to place the order? Can they deliver to the concierge or do they need a room number?
Thank you all!

Hi, is Instacart a store or a delivery service for multiple stores? I'm looking to buy a few packs of water bottles. How long in advance do I have to place the order? Can they deliver to the concierge or do they need a room number?
Thank you all!
Instacart is a delivery service that grocery shops for you. They bought all our groceries at publix which we had chosen that day from the publix site on their app. We picked a time frame and they texted us their ETA.We met them at the lobby with a luggage rack. We had a complete grocery order because we were staying in 2 suites at cabana bay with 7 people. It was very easy and we just tipped the driver who had shopped for us. I believe you have to be there to receive what you ordered. Hope this helps!

Instacart is a delivery service that grocery shops for you. They bought all our groceries at publix which we had chosen that day from the publix site on their app. We picked a time frame and they texted us their ETA.We met them at the lobby with a luggage rack. We had a complete grocery order because we were staying in 2 suites at cabana bay with 7 people. It was very easy and we just tipped the driver who had shopped for us. I believe you have to be there to receive what you ordered. Hope this helps!
Great! Thank you so much.

We are staying at Portofino Bay but I presume that it would be the same situation. Are there any delivery services where you don’t have to be present? How about Amazon prime/Prime Now? Can they just leave with bell services?

We are staying at Portofino Bay but I presume that it would be the same situation. Are there any delivery services where you don’t have to be present? How about Amazon prime/Prime Now? Can they just leave with bell services?
I would call directly to PBH and ask to speak to bell services to address this question. I know Cabana Bay would not accept groceries, especially since they had no large refrigeration available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!