Grocery Delivery

bellesister

Mouseketeer
Which is the preferred grocery delivery service to WDW? What about Garden Grocer?(according to you guys of course) We will be using Magical Express and would like to stock up some things. I looked at DVC grocery order form and I thought the prices were a bit high. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks!

I used Garden Grocer in December '06 and they were fabulous. I would never use any other service but them. I thought their prices were not bad considering I was in a resort situation. Their delivery was fabulous. We were staying at SSR and were out when the groceries were delivered. Cold and Frozen things were kept cold and when we arrived back, Bell Services brought us our groceries. It was great. I bought meats from them that were really nice.

We used Garden Grocer last weekend and they were great. I will definitely use them again for all of my next trips!!! You won't be disappointed..:thumbsup2

I used Garden Grocer. They came at the end of the delivery window, but that was the traffic's fault, not theirs! i had made a special request which they forgot, but them made a special trip back just for that item, and they didn't even charge me for it.

They are a great service. They obviously are ramping up to meet demand, but seem to be doing the right things!

We just got back from SSR and used Garden Grocer. We got everything that we requested and the fruit was perfect. We were not in our room when the food arrived so the concierge kept everything that needed to be refrigerated cold and delivered it when we arrived back.

wegoshop.com :thumbsup2

Have used various times and 100% happy each and every time

They charge you the sticker price from the store and only charge a modest delivery fee. The delivery is set up at a mutally convienent time.

No worries, no hassles and no wasted vacation time :)

We've used gardengrocer.com for three of our trips and never had a problem. I highly recommend them. :thumbsup2

We used Wegoshop last October and were very impressed with the service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter