Grocery ? for DVC'ers

minster22

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
I saw a post on the transportation board about bringing bottled water in your luggage and someone recommended using netgrocer and having Poland Springs delivered to the resort. I always rent a car when stayed at WDW (like the freedom) and will be grocery shopping on the first day. I would love to buy Poland Spring water for my room (I'm a nut for this water.....the Florida stuff just doesn't taste as good and if I have to I drink Dasani or Aquafina). Has anyone seen Poland Spring in the close to WDW grocery stores? I usually shop at Publix and they did not have it there or at Goodings.I figure some of you DVC experts have been shopping at way more stores than I have, my WDW obsession is relatively new or I should say feeding the WDW obsession. ::MinnieMo

Try staples.com I had polandsprings water. I sent it to my daughter at college, she is in NE so I am not sure but for me it was the easiest and least expensive way to get it to her. I am going to try and send some to us when we go to OKW in Jan. I hate dasani and aquafina as well.. The Hotel said just to let them know before hand and they will keep an eye out for it and set it aside if it arrives before us

princesswoodymom, I just looked at the staples website and plugged in the WDW zip code and they are shipping out a local water brand (Deer Park) but I will keep checking the website. Great Idea!! A case of 24 for $6.29!! I have plenty of time ....not going til March 2006!! Thanks! ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter