Groovin’ Alps at Epcot

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
Anyone else experience the greatness of the Groovin’ Alps yet? They perform in the German pavilion a few days a week and I think their act is absolutely perfect for the WS. What’s your favorite performing act around the WS?!

I haven’t seen the act you speak of, but that sounds like a band I’d like to see. I enjoy mostly every music act I see at Epcot.

We saw a Celtic rock band called Bodh’aktan in Canada in October 2016. I know they’ve been back since. I recommend seeing them if you can catch them, and you like the music of the Dropkick Murphys. :)

I saw Bodh’aktan a few weeks ago and they were great!

I haven’t seen the act you speak of, but that sounds like a band I’d like to see. I enjoy mostly every music act I see at Epcot.

We saw a Celtic rock band called Bodh’aktan in Canada in October 2016. I know they’ve been back since. I recommend seeing them if you can catch them, and you like the music of the Dropkick Murphys. :)

You’re my kinda gal! Innis & Gunn Whisky Aged Stout is what I was drinking when we saw Bodh’Aktan

Watching the entertainment at Epcot is my favorite part of a Disney trip, and I enjoy it best with a few adult beverages. :)

You’re my kinda gal! Innis & Gunn Whisky Aged Stout is what I was drinking when we saw Bodh’Aktan

Watching the entertainment at Epcot is my favorite part of a Disney trip, and I enjoy it best with a few adult beverages. :)
I’m the dude in my profile pic, lol. She’s quite the catch, though, and single now too!!

Bodh'aktan are FANTASTIC!! I'm so glad to hear they were back this year (wish we had gone to see them!). We saw them during the Arts festival last year and they invited people to come to the front and dance at the end of their show. DS9 was the only one who went up and he got the whole crowd clapping and dancing - it was so funny! They asked him to tour with them after the set, LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter