Grossest thing you've seen

Pandora5 said:
Not a Disney story but still gross... A few years ago Dfi and I went to Disney with the family. We took one day and went to Universal. Everything was going great. Jumped on the Hulk first thing and then grabbed a slice of pizza. We must have waited in line for Spiderman for 2hours -plenty of time for the food to settle. It was our first time and had no idea how it would go. Dfi was the last one in the car and about a third of the way through when it feels like you are spinning a bit through the skyscrapers Dfi lost it. For those who dont know the doors lift and rise over your heads to get in and out. He threw up all over the door. As soon as the ride stopped we booked It out of the car. The people sitting with us got dripped on getting out. I dont know I heldbit in but it was disgusting.

Similar situation, same ride in fact. This last September we added an extra day to our vacation so we could do Halloween Horror Nights. We started at IOA, and when we got off the ride a guy in the car in front of us vomited on the track. Then walked a few feet and vomited again right in the middle of the floor. I have an issue where seeing or hearing other people throw up makes me gag so I did, and nearly threw up myself. I do believe I will never go on that one again.

I have three, two are not in Disney:

1. A guy hunched over clearing his nose, without a tissue.

2. Kid throwing up over people in line...someone slipping in it and well...you can guess the rest.

3. Bathroom at Disney Magic Kingdom, every surface was wet and the smelled of musky poos. I ended up finding another bathroom...I can't even remember where it was (meaning within the MK) as it was so long ago, but good lord it was ew ew ew. I didn't take the time to see in the stalls, but I did see people walking in and walking out lol like NOPE! lol I'm sure they cleaned it up eventually. I think it was a "no flushing/clogged toilet after number 2" situation which created the smell.

Usually I find bathrooms disgusting, especially the sink area and floor, which seems some women love to just splash water over every surface. Sometimes that turns into a slime with soap and whatever else...icks. That is when a woman does that hold bag, shift bag or bags, wash without touching anything, and cringe. :rolleyes2

MrToad1345 said:
Being in the CSR Dig pool and being quickly ushered out of it by lifeguards. Why you ask? Well I did and was simply told "We have a biologic situation" just very simply and calmly. Then I witnessed the crack squad of dooty patrol appear from nowhere with all kinds of implements of destruction and bottles of chemicals. I think it was 20 min later that they reopened the pool. Aahh, priceless vacation moments to treasure forever.

Lol, I'm picturing it as a scene right out of Monsters, inc!
(Although I suspect you are a bit of an Arlo Guthrie fan)

20 mins to reopen? Thats a dang miracle.

Yeah, got to be a record or something. The last time we were at Pop, someone left a hoody doody in the hippy dippy and we had to swim elsewhere for the rest of the day.:duck:

I think someone spotted it during the scavenger hunt. :laughing:

My grossest moment involved my OWN child lol. He had been fine all day and we got on the bus to leave HS and head for POP Century and it was totally full, almost as soon as the bus started going my son threw up EVERYWHERE. We had to make the rest of the trip with him and I both covered in puke and everyone around us gagging and holding their noses, I felt awful.

Yeah, got to be a record or something. The last time we were at Pop, someone left a hoody doody in the hippy dippy and we had to swim elsewhere for the rest of the day.:duck:

I was amazed as well how quickly they opened back up. May be becaouse poop patrol was on top of things and seemed contained to one of the coves. Needless to say we didn't return to the pool that day.

This happened to us at Port Orleans French Quarter once. It took about an hour to reopen. Guess it depends on the crew.

I cannot compete with the various poop & vomit experiences, but....

The hairy fella' with barely any shirt eating with his hands at the buffet line while also filling his plate.

That was our last buffet.

When I went to Disney, I didn't witness any gross events. If I had read this thread beforehand, I might have actually canceled my trip! I have emetophobia (fear of vomit) and I can't be around anyone vomiting unless it's a baby or my cat. I'm horrified by these stories of children and (much worse) adults actually vomiting on strangers!

This whole thread has left me LMBO, but in total shock.

How often do people poop in a pool that "poop squads," or whatever they're called, even exist?

In my entire life, I have never seen or heard of this happen. I saw a Baby Ruth bar put in a pool as joke on some movie many year ago. In reality, I didn't think this could happen. And apparently, it happens with enough frequency that many people here have experienced it?!

The best I can hope for is that these incidents have all been un-potty trained kids who shouldn't have been in the pool to begin with.

The new Test Track! They give you a card on a rubber band that you swipe to create your sim car. They reuse the cards. I saw a Dad holding his card in his mouth while he buckled his kid in the car. Ick!!! I mentioned it to a CM as we were leaving & he just laughed, shook his head & said he'd wash his hands after riding.

But, sadly, my worst moment was ME. I had norovirus (didn't know it yet), started feeling bad while the kids were waiting to ride Dumbo (before they moved it), told DH I would meet them at the room, started thru the castle, felt it happening, and barely made it out of the castle and to a fence which I leaned over & got sick!!! :sad: it really came out of nowhere.

I had to get a shopping bag "just in case" for the bus ride back. I spent the next 4 days in the room. Ended up needing a doctor to come to the room. :sad:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

Very tidy. Must have been a Dis-er... One of the ones who packs a backpack with items for every contingency!

Well, at least we learn from our (and other's) mistakes.::yes:: My elder DD provided us with our grossest experiences. On the bus back to the resort after a long day. Sitting in the very back. DD suddenly says, with an alarmed look, "I think I'm.....". I JUST had time to open the shopping bag I was carrying when, you guessed it.:worried: At least the barf was contained. Needless to say, all of the brand new sweatshirts that I had just purchased went straight into the laundry that night.

But wait! There's more. It's now several hours later. The middle of the night. DD wakes me up- "Mommy, I don't feel so good." So I hurry her to the bathroom. She runs to the toilet and barfs just as she reaches it. The bad news- DH had politely closed the lid after using it.:rolleyes2 It was all over the lid, the floor - everywhere. Mousekeeping couldn't have been sweeter. By the time I got DD cleaned up, someone was there in minutes with fresh towels and set to work cleaning up the bathroom. We tipped the poor lady big time for that one!!

A grown man picking slimy long snotty boogers and wiping them on the handrails... I was eating, almost created another mess... Was so close to vomiting in the restaurant!

Well, on our cruise last week 2 of our kids came down with what I'm pretty sure was norovirus :( both suddenly had stomach aches about mid-day and by late afternoon both were vomiting.

Well...fast forward to about 2am, and many pukes later :( both are laying in the main bed. My 6 yr old daughter sits straight up from a dead sleep and projectile vomited everywhere on the bed. Housekeeping could not have been better, got it all taken away and new sheets put on.

Gross story #2 - a few days later my husband is watching the kids swim in mickey pool when a little kid near him throws up in the pool! Needless to say it cleared out fast!

Ok, I'm out. That booger one made me gag.
Unsubscribing. Have fun... :sick:

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

My story doesn't have any biological fluids, thankfully.

But I saw a big fat dude wearing a skimpy red banana hammock at the All Star Movies pool once.

If you've got it, flaunt it. But if you don't got it, cover it up man!

Well, at least we learn from our (and other's) mistakes.::yes:: My elder DD provided us with our grossest experiences. On the bus back to the resort after a long day. Sitting in the very back. DD suddenly says, with an alarmed look, "I think I'm.....". I JUST had time to open the shopping bag I was carrying when, you guessed it.:worried: At least the barf was contained. Needless to say, all of the brand new sweatshirts that I had just purchased went straight into the laundry that night.

But wait! There's more. It's now several hours later. The middle of the night. DD wakes me up- "Mommy, I don't feel so good." So I hurry her to the bathroom. She runs to the toilet and barfs just as she reaches it. The bad news- DH had politely closed the lid after using it.:rolleyes2 It was all over the lid, the floor - everywhere. Mousekeeping couldn't have been sweeter. By the time I got DD cleaned up, someone was there in minutes with fresh towels and set to work cleaning up the bathroom. We tipped the poor lady big time for that one!!

Yeeeaaahhh.... we affectionally call our Jan 2012 trip "Vomfest". We had just finished our dinner during wishes at the GF :thumbsup2 and the boat to MK had just departed when my then 6 month old DD threw up all down my dress, all over her dress, and all over the boat. So not only did we have the whole boat ride, but the bus ride from a just closed MK to Pop. I felt so bad for us and the people around us. Then a day later I got hit again right before lunch in Epcot. Then DS threw up right before our plan ride home. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter