Grossest thing you've seen

A grown man picking slimy long snotty boogers and wiping them on the handrails... I was eating, almost created another mess... Was so close to vomiting in the restaurant!

Ok, I'm out. That booger one made me gag.
Unsubscribing. Have fun...

Licking the handrails at Disney boosts your immune system. :lmao:

This whole thread has left me LMBO, but in total shock.

How often do people poop in a pool that "poop squads," or whatever they're called, even exist?

In my entire life, I have never seen or heard of this happen. I saw a Baby Ruth bar put in a pool as joke on some movie many year ago. In reality, I didn't think this could happen. And apparently, it happens with enough frequency that many people here have experienced it?!

The best I can hope for is that these incidents have all been un-potty trained kids who shouldn't have been in the pool to begin with.

This summer our local pool had to close every single day because someone pooped in the pool. Some days it was multiple times per day.

It's a common problem and one of the reasons I don't like swimming in public pools.

The kid puking over the side of the pool today wins for me. Combined with the fact that it stood there in the sun for 30+ minutes covered in a towel that changed color as it absorbed more. :p

How often do people poop in a pool that "poop squads," or whatever they're called, even exist?

In my entire life, I have never seen or heard of this happen. I saw a Baby Ruth bar put in a pool as joke on some movie many year ago. In reality, I didn't think this could happen. And apparently, it happens with enough frequency that many people here have experienced it?!

The best I can hope for is that these incidents have all been un-potty trained kids who shouldn't have been in the pool to begin with.

Well, I'm not sure about Disney, but at my YMCA here in my hometown, it happens almost every day! More than once a day on swim lesson days ;)

The bathrooms are the grossest thing I've seen. One time I walked into a stall in the ladies room in the front of HS and sitting on the back of the toilet seat was a giant poop. How the heck does that even happen?

I'm laughing so hard right now! :)

Happened TWICE during our 11 day stay at WL this past summer!!!! :crazy2:

Once at River Country - years ago - a woman decided to take off her bathing suit and get dressed right by the lounge chairs. It was not a pretty sight - not even close. She was standing right next to me and I moved immediately, but not before that sight was burned into my memory. In a related incident, we were entering Typhoon Lagoon and I heard my daughter-in-law say in a loud voice, "I didn't know they still made speedos!" Luckily I did not look.

Water Parks can be dangerous.

Yeah...I don't do public drinking fountains anymore after what I've seen...

Last August, while in the bathroom at HS, I saw someone put their I-phone on the floor in the stall while they "went".....ewwwww...:.is all I've got to say!

The bathrooms are the grossest thing I've seen.

Yes!!! So many women piddle all over the seat, flush, then walk out. I get so tired of cleaning up everyone else's pee after a few days!!

It doesn't help that the WDW toilets kick up a lot of spray when they flush, too. You never quite know what you're dealing with. :crazy2:

Mine happened this past Friday. My dear five year old niece, dressed like a pretty princess, waiting in line at Epcot to meet Daisy Duck before our princess lunch. I'm patiently waiting our turn, people watching, when I looked over at my niece just as she picked the biggest booger I've ever seen out of her nose. My immediate reaction was horror, I didn't have a tissue. No need.. A second later it was in her mouth. She stood there looking at ME like I was nuts CHEWING her giant booger as I gagged and tried not to hurl. That my friends was her appetizer. LMAO

I still gag thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Mine happened this past Friday. My dear five year old niece, dressed like a pretty princess, waiting in line at Epcot to meet Daisy Duck before our princess lunch. I'm patiently waiting our turn, people watching, when I looked over at my niece just as she picked the biggest booger I've ever seen out of her nose. My immediate reaction was horror, I didn't have a tissue. No need.. A second later it was in her mouth. She stood there looking at ME like I was nuts CHEWING her giant booger as I gagged and tried not to hurl. That my friends was her appetizer. LMAO

I still gag thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think this one takes the cake. Had to walk away from the computer for a moment! :crazy2:

FortForever said:

Seen it, lived it and most certainly it happens. Sad to say, it's no big foot sighting or ghost story.

lets bring this back this was a good thread and it was funny to read some of them so lets bring it back popcorn::

myself, doubled over in the bathroom at CRT, after eating some bad pork belly confit (this was in summer '15, when i was 10)

2006 our 1st trip we are in line for Dumbo. About 4-5 people in front of us is a young teenage couple dressed in Goth style. The boy is picking his nose and looks around for somewhere to dispose of whats on his finger. His choice? He puts it in his mouth. His girlfriend then takes his finger and starts sucking on it. And my then 5 year old daughter sees it. Talk about an interesting conversation on all of her questions.

Many years ago we set up a nice spot by the kiddie pool at BWV.
Every once in awhile a CM would come by and test the water.
And every time the pool was closed for about 20-30 minutes as they adjusted the chemicals.
No poop but lots of pee.
But Inguess it is good they check frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!