• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ground Transportation?

CamColt

Does anyone have any suggestions for ground transportation from Long Beach airport to DL Hotel, then again from the hotel to the pier?
I went to LGB site and they had a long list of places, but Id like some personal opinions. Thanks!

We always plan our trips around each other, it's too funny!

I believe that one option for you would be to pay for Disney's transportation from the hotel to the port. You can also contact www.supershuttle.com for transportation from the hotel to the port, I haven't had a chance to do that yet but know from others it is an option.

got a quote from www.best-trans.com for a towncar from DL hotel area to port. Would be $127 all taxes and tips included for up to 3 people or $232 for a 6 passenger limo.

We used Super Shuttle to get from LAX to DL and then DL to SNA and they were very efficient. Would recommend them for all trips such as this.

Hey CamColt-

Finally got around to playing with this a bit more and went to www.primetimeshuttle.com and found their site more user friendly.

So from LGB to the Harbor in a shared van it would be $23 for the first person and $10 for each additional person. Or you could get your own private van or sedan for $72.45.

This was just a one way quote but it seems pretty reasonable. (I'm sure Super shuttle offers similar service, just couldn't figure out their website)

Thanks for the info!
I played around with SuperShuttle a bit and got a quote for a private van from the airport to DL hotel for 69.00+tip. Then it seemed like they only went to/from the airport so I emailed them and asked if they would do DL Hotel to the port. I got a positive reply very quickly with a quote of 38.00 for the first person and 9.00 for each additional person in the party. She didnt specify whether this was a shared van or not, but Im guessing it is.
I think Im leaning toward them now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter