Guarantee neighborhood room Oasis of the Seas

chepic

I tear up whenever I hear "Welcome Home."
Hello there. We booked for Jan 2020 for a guarantee neighborhood veranda. I am wondering a few things.
1. how much noise should we expect at night? I am reading mixed reviews.
2. Is there smoking allowed down below and does it affect those sitting on their decks?
3. If you are in this category, do you get any of the "perks" from being in this room? I believe I read somewhere that if you are in the Boardwalk or Central park you get a meal at one of the restaurants.

Thanks for your input. 1st time on this monster ship, sailed on the Explorer a long time ago and have been on Disney ever since.

Last edited:
Hello there. We booked for Jan 2020 for a guarantee neighborhood veranda. I am wondering a few things.
1. how much noise should we expect at night? I am reading mixed reviews.
2. Is there smoking allowed down below and does it affect those sitting on their decks?
3. If you are in this category, do you get any of the "perks" from being in this room? I believe I read somewhere that if you are in the Boardwalk or Central park you get a meal at one of the restaurants.

Thanks for your input. 1st time on this monster ship, sailed on the Explorer a long time ago and have been on Disney ever since.
Actually just read that they eliminated the perks.....of course, they did....LOL. I never get the bonuses!

1. Boardwalk - noisy if they've got the aqua show or a movie going on. If you're on 14 you'll probably hear noise from the pool deck.
Central park - see above wrt 14. Pretty quiet otherwise
2. No smoking is allowed, in theory. In practice, you might get a whiff from someone on their balcony.
3. I think they give you $50 OBC now instead of the extra stuff. I don't know if that applies to guarantee rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!