Guardians and Tron

tguz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone think that Guardians, Tron, or both will be pushed to 2022 because of the park and construction closures and stoppages? We are planning on a Disney World honeymoon in late Summer/Fall 2021.

I don't think anyone knows at this point.
A lot of it will depend on when the construction works can get back to work. And then how many workers do they put on a project.
I would expect Tron to be a high priority item as they would want it open for the 50th.
But nobody knows how much work is left on the inside. At least this is all known technology and a copy of an existing ride.
Guardians is more complicated. Again, nobody knows how much is done inside. There are stories about video scenes that have not been filmed yet that are needed. And this is an all new ride, which could pose other issues . I wouldn't be surprised to see this pushed to 2022, but thats only a guess.

Actually the ride builders are working this moment. My BOL is in the development team and he has co workers on side now. Boy do I hope he gets free tickets for the opening :love1:

Actually the ride builders are working this moment. My BOL is in the development team and he has co workers on side now. Boy do I hope he gets free tickets for the opening :love1:

So ask him for the opening day! I want to plan a trip in 2021 March and the Tron coaster is the reason for getting there :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter