Guess where under attack again

Maybe it's actually an automated feature of the boards. When the threads get a little stale, the spam pushes them off the front page and forces us to create new ones...

Maybe it's actually an automated feature of the boards. When the threads get a little stale, the spam pushes them off the front page and forces us to create new ones...

You could be right. It would also explain the black magic - if threads are not on the first page do the threads really exist?

we're

and what the hell is he selling, lmao

The mods were quick this morning. I reported it and someone already took care of all of them. I don't get the purpose of doing that. Is it a person who registers just to post spam, or is it a spambot, and can a spambot register themselves in order to post? I always wondered, so today I am asking, lol

I'm retired....I saw it the last several times......even one morning on the cruise section.

The mods were quick this morning. I reported it and someone already took care of all of them. I don't get the purpose of doing that. Is it a person who registers just to post spam, or is it a spambot, and can a spambot register themselves in order to post? I always wondered, so today I am asking, lol

I didn't see this last attack but I've seen some bots register and then post in some random threads to get their post count up to the point they can post links. Some just post things like "Sounds Good" but some have a bit of intelligence and post something that sort of follows the topic. But after they hit 10 or 15 posts you will see all the multi line posts with tons of links to buy watches, shoes etc.

Last edited:
Fess up. Who here has actually bought one of the watches or fake passports? :magnify:

I missed today's but saw the ones from the other day. I've wondered if they were set up by real people or some AI spamming software? Annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter