Guest information booth and DAS

gap2368

DIS Veteran
Update ( January 28, 2020, they are now in All 4 theme parks ( only 2 in EPCOT)

I am here now and as of 5/3 MK and HS have guest information booths These will be at Disney at least until the end of September and talking to a few CM will more than likely be staying. And will be added to the other parks

What can you do here

Besides general information you can get your DAS started, renewed, get a return time for any ride in the park you are in. You can also get stroller as wheelchair tag they can add people to your DAS

Where are they located

At the MK ( I was told these are set and are unlikely to change but could)

down Main street on the left after Casey's ( if rope dropping wait here and after the park opens to get your first return time)

In Tomorrowland where you meet stitch ( the old stitch ride and where the FP kiosk are at) ( this one also has a screen with wait times for all the rides listed on it)

In fantasyland Between 7DMT and the bathroom and the carousel

Where the parade starts across from splash mountain and across from Pecos bill tall tale inn and cafe

Across from the tree house

At HS ( these could change since they are newer)

on the left after you down past sunset boulevard ( across from the store )

At the corner, of RNR and TOT ( more towards RNR )

And the next to the bathroom and across from the DVC both before you get in TSL

By back lot express

Animal Kingdom. ( these can change since they are new and I have just looked at the app for the location of where they are

Over by EE on the bridge between finding Nemo show and EE
Pizzafair ( before you turn to go to Pandora )
Haramba village ( the back side of Tamu Tamu refreshments)

EPCOT

Only 2 here past Spaceship earth where you can go one way to the land or the other way to Test track. ( I am guessing after all the renovation is finished there will be more added

they also have one person walking around each of the land ( two in fantasyland) they can do everything the kiosk people can ( and if the person has the stroller as wheelchair tag they can do this too the CM has the tags in their bag)

They should be coming to EPCOT and AK soon. And the first week weeks/ month they are there is when they will be moving around ( the kiosk ) more to find the right places to keep them

I am sure I have missed something and will update this post

You can also look in MDE app for the location too

Last edited:
Do they handle DAS for you before you enter the park, namely at the guest relations booth outside the entrance or at Ticket and Transportation Center?

Do they handle DAS for you before you enter the park, namely at the guest relations booth outside the entrance or at Ticket and Transportation Center?
They are inside the parks only since MK let’s gust in Main Street early I think you can set your DAS up but need to wait for the park to open to get a return time

Is this what you were asking

Each land has a rooming CM that you can also get a return time for ( and I am guessing set up a DAS too

They have black pants blue shirt and a place back that holds there iPad and will be walking around with a picker ( that thing they use to pick up trash)

Attachments

• CB5D5536-A9FD-4C7D-89EE-C7BDFC7316B5.jpeg
    CB5D5536-A9FD-4C7D-89EE-C7BDFC7316B5.jpeg
    38.4 KB · Views: 47

They don't have these information booths outside the gates. Guest Relations outside the gates may be able to set-up your DAS. It sometimes depends on 1) if they have the right equipment (namely the iPad) and 2) if they are too busy handling ticket issues.

Enjoy your vacation!

They don't have these information booths outside the gates. Guest Relations outside the gates may be able to set-up your DAS. It sometimes depends on 1) if they have the right equipment (namely the iPad) and 2) if they are too busy handling ticket issues.

Enjoy your vacation!
Guest Relations outside the gate may or may not, as lanejudy mentioned.

We did get DAS set up at Guest Relations outside of Epcot this Spring, but we needed to go there anyway to set up our Annual Passes before going in. If they are too busy with ticket issues, the outside of the park Guest Relations do send people inside to get DAS.
Something else to be aware of - guests at the outside of the park Guest Relations often have time consuming issues or things they need done. There were only 2 groups waiting ahead of us in line (and 3 windows open). We waited for more than 20 minutes.
Later in the same trip, we went to Guest Relations inside of Epcot on a similarly busy day to add a person to our daughter’s DAS. There were about 8 groups ahead of us with 3 windows open. Our wait was about 5 minutes.

Are these booths only for DAS issues, or are they for general issues too?
General use too they can do a lot. Some things you will still need GR for ( like if you needed a gust recovery thatnkeams getting a refund for something. I would ask the kiosk if they can do.

If I have a magic your way ticket, not an AP, and I want to renew my DAS for this trip, I can do it at this booth?

Oh wow, I saw these when I was there a few weeks ago, but did not realize what they could do regarding the DAS. That's really helpful. I did get some sort of pop up notice on my Disney app about it after answering a quick survey question at the entrance, but didn't look into it further. Thanks for sharing.

Oh wow, I saw these when I was there a few weeks ago, but did not realize what they could do regarding the DAS. That's really helpful. I did get some sort of pop up notice on my Disney app about it after answering a quick survey question at the entrance, but didn't look into it further. Thanks for sharing.
This is why I am sharing it. I had no idea either. The CM at Hollywood studio when I renewed my DAS said nothing. I just happened to ask ( and for me sometimes talking to some one is huge) the CM at the MK before rope drop the next day if they could issue DAS return time and he said yes I can not tell you how many meltdown I have had trying to get a DAS for 7DMT let alone dealing with rope drop crowds

So this mean that at any of these you can get a return time, to any available ride in the park? If that is correct It will be a huge help and definitely will make DAS more efficient. Thanks for sharing!!

They told me last week, that they can issue return times but not do the set up for the DAS itself. (Because I need to get a DAS every day for my son, when we visit the parks, so this was something I was interested in).

I love them, they remind me of the DL resort system. They said they may spread to AK and Epcot (but honestly they have so few rides there, might not be worth it yet).

They told me last week, that they can issue return times but not do the set up for the DAS itself. (Because I need to get a DAS every day for my son, when we visit the parks, so this was something I was interested in).

I love them, they remind me of the DL resort system. They said they may spread to AK and Epcot (but honestly they have so few rides there, might not be worth it yet).
I had someone in front of me get a DAS started when I went to get a return time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!