Guests Per Room Question

ZBSW

Mouseketeer
Hello,

I don't want to sound cheap or that I want to cheat / ripoff the hotels, but has anyone not included all the room occupants?
Say if I Don't include our seven year old that would be charged as an adult, would it be a non issue?

Like our trip to WDW, We probably won't be in the rooms much, but do enjoy whatever Disney wow factor we can get.

Thanks for any info provided.

What is the reason that you don’t want to include the 7yo?

It will be an issue because, in addition to putting your room in violation of maximum occupancy/fire code laws, your entire party needs to be present at check-in so that the hotel can register you and copy your passports.

Thanks for the info.

I guess I'm used to paying for a room with a Max occupancy of 4 no matter if it's 1,2,3, or 4.
It was a money saving question and wasn't sure how different JPN would differ from the US.

I have no problem paying for each guest if that is the rules / etiquette / law in JPN.

As a Japanese person, I will be the first to say that Japanese culture is UPTIGHT and I wouldn't take a chance. If you're caught, it's very likely that the hotel staff will enforce whatever policy they have on the books. But they will be very polite about it :-)

That being said, drinking and public urination laws don't seem to ever be enforced o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!