guilt and accomodations *long*

I may (currently) be an expert on the subject. Less than ten years ago I was diagnosed with Osteoarthritis. About seven years ago I asked my Primary Care Physicial about the possibility of getting a handicap hang tag. His attitude, at that time, was "what took you so long to ask" and of course he signed off on me to get one.

Less than a year ago I asked my (current) PCP for a referral to an orthopeadic surgeon. Last week I had a total hip replacement.

Now that I am in a rehab center, I have found that getting back to a "normal" life will be harder and longer than it should have been. This is as my body got used to making compensations for the bad hip and has to be retrained to be normal.

And I have only had internet access for a few days and it is dial-up.

Last week I had a total hip replacement.

Now that I am in a rehab center, I have found that getting back to a "normal" life will be harder and longer than it should have been. This is as my body got used to making compensations for the bad hip and has to be retrained to be normal.

And I have only had internet access for a few days and it is dial-up.
Good luck with your rehab CF. I'll probably be facing that hip replacement someday too. I told my doctor how it got so stiff when I was in a car - even when I was in my 20s. I expected her to say it was nothing since I had it so young - no she told me that it was obviously my weak link.

Dial up internet - now that may be worse than the physical therapy.
I hope you are doing well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter