H&V Fantasmic dining package ressie time

okienick

Mouseketeer
What is the latest seating time that can be reserved for the Fantasmic dining package? Assuming Fantasmic is at 730pm for the night we plan to go, could we do a reservation at around 530-545pm?

I think it's been 5:00 for the last year or two, regardless of the number and times of Fantasmic shows that night....

What is the latest seating time that can be reserved for the Fantasmic dining package? Assuming Fantasmic is at 730pm for the night we plan to go, could we do a reservation at around 530-545pm?
For a 7:30 show it is unlikely that it will be any later than 5:00 and the late times are the first to fill up so you'll need to make your reservation as soon as your date is available. The reservation has to be made on the Fantasmic Dining Package page because the regular H&V page will have later reservations available, it will not include the Fantasmic seating voucher.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dining-package/

When I had made our ADRs for the H&V Fantastmic package for dinner, the only available time to choose from was 5:00pm, and I had gotten on when they opened first thing in the morning of the 180 day time frame.

We just booked the dining package for 180+2 at Mama Melrose's. The latest time that was available in the dropdown menu, regardless if it was available or not, was 3 PM. Someone in another thread mentioned that this was because this allowed them the opportunity to add a second show and move the first start time up? We're currently at an 8PM start for F!.::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter