Had to cancel a cruise...

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
I had to cancel our 3 day cruise in Feb. b/c we just found out parent conference night is during our cruise. (yes, I have to be there b/c I'm a teacher). We have to use our points (we booked with some points) by Feb. 2004 b/c our use year is in March. So we were playing around with a THanksgiving cruise, but that's too close to our December cruise. Then my DM came up with a great idea. In July we are going to be spending 2 days at WDW to celebrate DD's 4th b-day and then go to Vero Beach for 6 day. We are going to cancel our last day at Vero Beach so we'll be leaving on Thursday to go on a cruise. So it WDW-Vero Beach-and then 3 day cruise. We'll celebrate DD's 4th b-day on the cruise now too.

Sdoane -- just wanted to say "hi" -- I live in Oldsmar -- we're neighbors!

We're going on our 3rd Disney Magic cruise in 5 weeks.

Sounds like you have everything all worked out. Glad you were able to schedule it that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter