Hair wrap kiosk at BLT or Contemporary?

jekjones1558

Always happy at Disney
I will have a 5 year old with me at BLT and it would be if nice to have a hair wrap place close by. Anyone know? TIA.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I don't know about BLT/contemporary for hair wraps, but in February 2012, DD 12 and her friend had hair wraps done near the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Magic Kingdom and the women there did a great job.

No hair wraps at either BLT or CR.

For sure? They were doing them by the pool at CR when I was there for a convention a little over a year ago. But maybe they tried it and stopped. I believe the slide was under rehab at the time so they might have been trying to fill in.

For sure?

We stay 3-4 x per year, typically in Jan., March, May, mid-to-late August & late Nov/early Dec & they have not been available. Not saying they couldn't add them during more peak periods like Easter week or prime Summer time but... :confused3

Closest place used to be the Poly but I'm pretty sure one of the cabanas are in the spot where the hair wrap stand was. Not sure if they moved the stand or removed it altogether.

We stay 3-4 x per year, typically in Jan., March, May, mid-to-late August & late Nov/early Dec & they have not been available. Not saying they couldn't add them during more peak periods like Easter week or prime Summer time but... :confused3

Closest place used to be the Poly but I'm pretty sure one of the cabanas are in the spot where the hair wrap stand was. Not sure if they moved the stand or removed it altogether.

Perhaps I saw something else.

They've also had hair wraps by the pool at WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter