Half Marathon Spectating Location from the Grand Floridian

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
Good morning everyone!

DH and I will be running the half marathon on Saturday (woot! :jumping1: ) and we are staying at the Grand Floridian. I know that the half marathon route goes past the GF and the Poly as we head back to Epcot from the Magic Kingdom. Does anyone know exactly *where* at the Grand Floridian spectators can stand to watch us run by? DS will be joining us and it would be perfect if he can catch us as we run by. Anyone stay at the GF to know this? I will ask at the resort when we check in tomorrow (yahhhhhhh!!!) but figured I would ask the experts here. Happy racing everyone! Cheers! :woohoo:

It's pretty simple, really. Walk out the front door, follow the road around the parking lot, and when you hit Floridian Way, stop and watch.

Oh wow, so easy! Thank you so much! I am so excited, I am bouncing out of my seat today. :flower:

Oh wow, so easy! Thank you so much! I am so excited, I am bouncing out of my seat today. :flower:

The road will look the same as this. This from the Poly several years ago. As FFigawi said, just walk from room to the road. That simple.

Perfect, thank you! So exciting.

You're welcome. Have a great run.

Also the marathon route on Sunday is the same until we get to the point of Bear Island Rd(intersection where the speedway used to be). Here we turn right and head to AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter