Halloween 2001

pentex

DIS Veteran
We're going to OKW for 11 nights around and including Halloween. Just wondering if any other DVC'ers on the board are going around same time? Will you be bringing costumes for yourselves or your kids for Mickey's Halloween Party at MK, and if so what will you be?

We are so, so excited and are counting down the days!

We will be at BWV the week of Halloween. 4 years ago we were there at that time of year also. We saw a lot of KIDS dressed up (some adults also but mostly kids). Our 4 small children will dress up in costumes that they can ride rides in easily (no masks, long dresses, long capes or anything that I will have to carry around!!!). We are counting the days already! Also be prepared for LOTS of trick or treating!

We will be at OKW from Oct. 10th-20th.

We are going to hit MNSSHP on the 18th. We will bring a costume for our daughter who will be almost 3. I am not sure what she will dress up as yet----Being from Michigan, I have never had the opportunity to assemble a costume for her that didn't incorporate a snowsuit and mittens!!;)

As for us, I hadn't thought about that. I guess we are game if any other DVCers are....

Trudy

Let the god times roll...

The DW and I will be there 10/25-11/4 @ BWV. We have been "doing" Mardi Gras in N.O. since we've both been kids and we love to "costume" during MG. So we're going to "dress up' for MNSSHP and watch the parade roll (in N.O. parades roll) down main street.

We have not decided on our costumes yet but thought of "Woody and Jesse" ,Chimney sweepers ...

See you all in October......

Hi, we will be at BWV from October 25-Nov 2. This is our first time at Hallowe'en. My girls are 13 and 11, so the costume will be very simple and easy so they can do the rides. Can't wait, have already started making PS's . Maybe we'll see you there.

We will be at OKW Oct. 21 - 27....and will be doing the Halloween thing. We love it.

We love dressing up with the kids, but are trying to think of something different this year. My little one wants to do Goldilocks and the three bears (there are four of us) but I'd need to think of a way to dress that's not too hot....

Our favorite time at Disney is Halloween too. Have tix for Mickey's party gone on sale yet?

Anyone hear of anything going on at OKW?

WE LOVE DISNEY HALLOWEEN................

Last year was our first. We noticed that the crowds went away right after Halloween. Therefore, we're at OKW from the end of Oct to the middle of Nov.

The MNSSHP is worth it. My son dresses up and there's photo ops in many places. The characters are everywhere and they even have time to dance with you! Also, no wait for the rides (may Buzz Lightyear and Hunted Mansion).

Last year the evening was around 78 degrees, therefore think of a light weight costume that is ride friendly. Disney also discourages masks!

Enjoy. :jester:

We will be at OKW from 10/27-11/3. Looking forward to Holloween night, We have 10 people in our family and we are all dressing up for the event

We will be at BWV's 10/30 - 11/4. This is our quick long weekend get-a-way to enjoy the Epcot Food and Wine Festival and MNSSHP. We've never been this time of year and we are looking forward to experiencing both events. We haven't decided if we will dress up or not...but if I had to guess, it's probably no. Not sure I want to lug costumes/makeup etc. from MA to FL! Hope to see you around the world!

Four or five of us (friends - all adults) will be there from October 27 through Nov. 3. It will be our first MNSSHP and we are definitely dressing up. When we get together one of the main topics of discussion is "what are you wearing to the Halloween party." Two of us (middle-aged and slightly overweight) love Tinkerbell and had a good laugh about dressing up as her. We thought we could represent her "golden years." Then we thought maybe not a good idea as we might scare too many little kids!

Cyn

Hi Pentex! Hope to see you there! Still trying to decide on a costume. As you can tell, I am a TIGGER fan, but fur does not sound like the fabric of choice for a hot fFlorida evening.:mad: Villian Dude's chimney sweeps idea sounds "COOL", and I've always liked MP. Maybe we could start the "First annual DVC/DIS Chimney Sweeps Broom and Brush Brigade."

We will be going down 10-27 to 11-2 with 11 of us. Most are stayin at the VWL and 8 plan on attending the MNSSHP on Halloween Night. As to the tickets, I have been calling a couple times a day for about a week now. They have the dates, times and prices, but as of 5:30 pm EDST they have not put the tickets into the system for sale. If you plan on going on 10-31, call early and often, I hear they go pretty fast for Halloween Night!!! Does anyone know how many tickets they would normally sell for this event for a particular night? I seem to remember that around thirty thousand are routinely sold for MVMCP, probably the same:p ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter