Halloween 2020 & cancellations...

Raya

DIS Veteran
We are hoping to visit next October for Halloween. I saw that this year the festivities started before the actual day of and ended after. When will we know about next year's Halloween dates?

Also, what are the cancellation policies for the Disney Paris hotels, given that every room comes with tickets? For WDW room only reservations can be canceled 5 days in advance with no penalty, but once you add tickets there is a cancellation fee. I ask because if we guess wrong on the Halloween dates, we might end up cancelling/wanting to change the dates a month out.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by the your first questions? There were two parties this year, on the 26th and the 31st, which was a separate ticketed event with special parade meet & greets and DJ parties, access started at 4pm if I'm not mistaken. For the entire month of October (plus a little bit of September and November) it's Halloween with shows, additional parade and characters in Halloween outfits and Halloween snacks.

Depending your reservation it's either 30 or 60 days in advance. It depends via which country you make your reservation (I just learned in another thread :) ). If you cancel within 60 or 30 days before arrival you will only get a percentage refunded. The closer to the arrival date, the less you will get back.

In 2018 they had 1 party on the 31st, which was very busy so for 2019 they added a 2nd party, but neither one of them was sold out. You can almost be certain they will have at least 1 party on the 31st as it is a Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!