Halloween Horror Nights 2017?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Planning early, but this dictates the flights I'll need to book next month...

Next year the 31st falls on a Tuesday, so is it likely there'll be HHN on both Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st in addition to the usual Friday, Saturday, Sunday prior?

Planning early, but this dictates the flights I'll need to book next month...

Next year the 31st falls on a Tuesday, so is it likely there'll be HHN on both Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st in addition to the usual Friday, Saturday, Sunday prior?
It's possible but nothing will be known until spring when some of the details are released. The weekend before is a given but whether the event is extended to include Halloween itself is unknown.

There is no way it wouldn't be on the Tuesday, probably 97% sure on the Monday. I'm more shocked you can book a flight that far out!

There is no way it wouldn't be on the Tuesday, probably 97% sure on the Monday. I'm more shocked you can book a flight that far out!
Sure there is a way it wouldn't be on Halloween...Universal has omitted Halloween in the past so you can't assume anything.

I'm more shocked you can book a flight that far out!

Really?

On one site I looked flights are available for us in the UK to book up till April 2018.

We usually book flights a year out as we like to fly specific dates.

Sure there is a way it wouldn't be on Halloween...Universal has omitted Halloween in the past so you can't assume anything.
I had no idea they have omitted Halloween before!
Im trying to prepare for next year as well. Im torn between September for cheaper hotel but less opportunity for multiple HHN nights or Oct with the possibility of several HHN in the week (Sun Wed Thurs) and a Frequent fear pass :)
Im so focused on HHN27 I haven't bothered with spring yet LOL

I notice some tickets have already been available for a few weeks this year!
I swear it gets earlier and earlier!
We went to HHN Hollywood last year and it was quite a shock having to wait sooooo long to buy tickets! It was a matter of weeks beforehand :eek:

Hhn 2017 is extended into nov this year

Flex tickets went on sale already

Rof and ff passes have not been released yet

My guess they will be in June

And are Express usually slightly later than that again, or the same time?

Express pass info should come out in or by June also

In the past, rof and ff passes could be bought with or without ep

And are Express usually slightly later than that again, or the same time?
Be prepared for sticker shock on the EPs...this year will be no different. Still...I will get my FFP w/Express and gripe about the cost the whole time...but they can be lifesavers on busier nights.

For the amount of money I drop for my hhn trip, I always budget in the ep with my hhn pass

I will hit 8 nights of it and some nights will be there solo

I do not want to spend an hour in line for some houses so ep is the way I go

No idea of what the FF + ep will cost this year but assume more than last year

Some peeps that do multiple hhn nights don't buy ep as they will hit all the houses sooner or later during their stay

Liking the sound of round 2 of American Horror Story this year!

Now just bring on the tickets proper so I can get my night and Express booked!

Hi everyone!

I've never done the hhn before but am looking at going in October. I can see that the flexi tickets start at nearly $70 but when the express passes come out for the event, how much is it per person on average?
Also, if I buy the express pass for hhn, do i also have to buy an event ticket or is that already included in the express pass price?

I've never done the hhn before but am looking at going in October. I can see that the flexi tickets start at nearly $70 but when the express passes come out for the event, how much is it per person on average? Also, if I buy the express pass for hhn, do i also have to buy an event ticket or is that already included in the express pass price?
EPs are very expensive for HHN but they are well worth it. I would say average would be around $80/person and that doesn't include the event ticket. There are tickets that include Express but those aren't available quite this early...just wait for those to become available.

EPs are very expensive for HHN but they are well worth it. I would say average would be around $80/person and that doesn't include the event ticket. There are tickets that include Express but those aren't available quite this early...just wait for those to become available.
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking at going on the 31st Oct so hoping the ticket prices may be a little cheaper than the most expensive ones they offer as it will be a Tuesday.

Fast passes are as low as $85 for a weekday and as high as $99 on a weekend.
i absolutely would not even attempt to do the event without a fast pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter