Halloween on the Fantasy? - Western Caribbean

So I called shoreside concierge and was given a schedule for the 9/29 sailing as follows:

9/30 (Sea day) Formal Night
10/1 (Cozumel) Halloween parties at 2 different times
10/3 (Falmouth) Pirate night - She also told me that she expects the fireworks to take place after 2nd dinner seating
10/4 (Sea day) Semi formal night

Hoping this is accurate but we won't know for sure until we get on board I guess!

Seriously? So for the Sept 1 and Sept 15th cruise it's the second sea day but starting with the Sept 29th cruise it's Cozumel? Argh, this is irritating. We are sailing October 27th so our cruise goes OVER Halloween. If the activities were to be held on the second sea day, that would mean our Halloween stuff would fall on November 1st and that makes no sense. I posted in our cruise group to see if anyone in concierge would be so kind as to call and see what the schedule is for the Oct 27 cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter