Halloween resort refillable mug?

Just found the article about them! http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...ugs-to-receive-a-halloween-makeover-for-2018/

So excited! I remember when each resort had a unique refillable mug and wish they would go back to that. At least now maybe they'll have unique ones for each holiday.

I loved having a resort themed mug and wish that tradition would continue. Shoot, it was a good reason to choose different resorts for every visit!

I am there for Christmas and hope tha tperhapas there is a holiday version of the mug. Several Years ago we stayed at POFQ for a holiday visit and in the room there was a stack of holiday disposable cups. WE alwasy bought the refillable mug, even when it was not included in the DDP, but I would take my holiday cup to the food court and enjoy a "Christmas" cup of coffee.

i just read that there is going to be a Halloween themed resort mug coming out. I am beyond excited as we have a ton of the current mug already. Anyone else heard when they will debut?

I hadn't heard this, but I'm excited because I'll be there in Oct and will definitely get one! I love collecting the mugs, especially if it's a themed one :).

Just found the article about them! http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018/...ugs-to-receive-a-halloween-makeover-for-2018/

So excited! I remember when each resort had a unique refillable mug and wish they would go back to that. At least now maybe they'll have unique ones for each holiday.

Thanks for the link! I loved the resort-specific mugs, too, and wish they would bring them back. I have an entire cabinet filled with mugs as we'd get them every year :goodvibes.

I loved having a resort themed mug and wish that tradition would continue. Shoot, it was a good reason to choose different resorts for every visit!

Me too! I was always excited to get a new resort mug to add to my collection ::yes::.

I am there for Christmas and hope tha tperhapas there is a holiday version of the mug. Several Years ago we stayed at POFQ for a holiday visit and in the room there was a stack of holiday disposable cups. WE alwasy bought the refillable mug, even when it was not included in the DDP, but I would take my holiday cup to the food court and enjoy a "Christmas" cup of coffee.
Agree. I still have a ASMO and Dixie landings mug (that’s showing how long ago it was). Would love to have resort themed mugs back.

We are headed down on Thursday for a long weekend and the party on Friday. Since we are only there for 4 days, I wasn't going to buy mugs. Well that plan went right out the window!! =) I seriously hope they have these out this week.

We are headed down on Thursday for a long weekend and the party on Friday. Since we are only there for 4 days, I wasn't going to buy mugs. Well that plan went right out the window!! =) I seriously hope they have these out this week.
Come back and let us know if they have them yet. Can’t wait to see them.

I can’t wait to hear if this is true and if so when they will be released? We will be checking in a week from today and I’m hoping for it!

We check in Sunday and mugs come with our free dining plan. I wonder if the mugs appear mid-stay - if they'd let you swap for the Halloween ones? I'm guessing not but darn I'd be annoyed if that happens - lol!

I will be there sunday for a quick solo trip then back with my family 9/5. I hope they have them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!