Hampton Inn Garden Grove

BlondEBomBsheLL

Mouseketeer
This is one of the best hotels in the area! Cheap rates, complimentary continental breakfast, hotel shuttle to Disneyland/California Adventure/Downtown Disney,and pool and hot tub! Buca Di Beppo is right next door! We got a kid suite with a king size bed and 2 bunk beds for $79! Definately worth a look! AND, if you are not satisfied you can get a free night's stay!!! Can't beat that!!! :cool1:

Awesome!! I'm so glad to hear that as this is where we will be staying on our trip in April. It has really good reviews on tripadvisor.com also. How was the shuttle? How early did the first one get you there and how often do they come? Were they on time for pick-ups? Thank you!!! :flower:

The Shuttle was great! If I remember correctly it comes every 15-30 minutes, and I believe it comes 30 minutes before opening and 30 minutes after closing as well. The first stop is the Hampton, so you always get a seat, and it is also the first stop back, so you get off first! Any other questions, please ask! ;)

Thanks! I recently read somewhere else (can't remember where now) that the Hampton stopped doing free shuttles and switched to the ART Shuttles. Were they ART shuttles or the free ones they've had in the past? Also, how was the breakfast? How early did you have to get there before the good stuff was gone? Thanks again! :teeth:

Oh, one more question (for now LOL), how easy would it be to get a stroller on the shuttle? We just bought a lightweight stroller for disney (not the tiny umbrella ones, but compact, with a basket & cover). :bounce:

We did not use ART shuttles when we visited, the shuttles were provided by the Hampton for Free. The breakfast was always re-stocked when certain items ran low, so no matter how late you get up, all the good stuff running out was never a problem. As for strollers, the bus drive would always step off the bus and load on strollers for those who had them, so that should not be a problem! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter