Happy Birthday, Steve Porter

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
@sporter5353 - :bday:, and hope it's a happy, healthy, magical year to come!

Just watching yesterday's show, and saw Charles announce he personally celebrated it yesterday. :) I'm sorry if this message is late, I had it on the calendar in my phone as tomorrow (Thu.), and was all set to post then. I never know nuthin' without my phone, so it's my phone's fault this is late! :) :o

Just watching yesterday's show, and saw Charles announce he personally celebrated it yesterday. :) I'm sorry if this message is late, I had it on the calendar in my phone as tomorrow (Thu.), and was all set to post then. I never know nuthin' without my phone, so it's my phone's fault this is late! :) :o
According to Facebook it was yesterday.

Still a happy birthday to Steve though!

As a PSU alumni, I can say to Steve...."We are....". He can complete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter