• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Dance-going Jan. 18th?

Dizneydaz

DIS Veteran
Whew!-I think it worked! I convinced my family (DM, DS, Dniece) to go spur of the moment. We're planning on going Jan 18-25th. My niece works for Dland and is planning on quitting soon, so this is the last chance to take advantage of her discounts. That's how I convinced my sister (her mom) to go. This will be her first trip and even thought she's not acting very excited, I know once she's gets there, she'll love it! She loves Dland. and DCA. Just waiting for the okay from her hubby. Cross your fingers.

Unfortunately, the discounted airline rates I found 2 days ago are gone, and we'll have to pay about $50 more per person.

Hope to be there soon. Planning on staying at CBR (1st time there). There'll be 5 of us in 2 rooms. Myself, my DD6, my DM66, my DS 48, and niece 23.

Doing the happy dance :Pinkbounc

It's official-we are going to the world! Booked our flight today. Leaving on Jan. 18th, returning Jan. 26th.

14 days and counting!! :grouphug: :cheer2:

We will be there the exact days you are, staying at AKL, fun, fun, here we come!

We'll be there 19th-25th staying at Saratoga Springs! Can't wait! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter