HAPPY EARTH DAY ~ I was at AK one year ago TODAY!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Last Earth Day we were at AK! It was the 4th anniversary of AK's opening!

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY AK! S

HAPPY EARTH DAY, Sandra! The boys high school spent first period picking up garbage around the neighbourhood, in recognition.

That year went FAST didn't it!

Happy Earth Day!
I know what your going through with the one year ago today thing....For the first 2 weeks of Feb this year I thought each day about which park or restaurant or even pool we were at the previous year. Now that the "anniversary" has passed, I find it a little more bearable that we're not going this year. Only 10 months left to plan for the next trip!! LOL
Karen

hi sandra, dd and i were there as well, too bad we didn't bump into you:D did you get the special earth day pin too?

kathe:D

We were there also, got the pins to prove it!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
We then went on the Magic 7 day eastern, wish we were there this year:(

I completely fell into this thread. One year ago today, we were on the Disney Wonder. :smooth: I could really use being back there right now.

Sandie

DH was talking about this and I completely forgot he was there on opening day in 1998.:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter