Happy I was able to change our ressie at BWV!

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
We were reserved for March 16-22. But after looking at flight times and kids vacation schedule we decided to move it up by one day. No problem! And it is a standard view one bedroom. I am hoping that is a sign it won't be as busy as I thought it would be that week.

I know. We have never been in March before but decided to take a chance. It was either then or January - only times we can go with our college age kids!

I know. We have never been in March before but decided to take a chance. It was either then or January - only times we can go with our college age kids!

The fact that you are in a 1 bedroom helped out. They are the easiest to book. We will be at BLT Mar. 17 - 24. We originally booked at BWV but switched at 7 months because my niece has never stayed at BLT. Have a great trip!

The fact that you are in a 1 bedroom helped out. They are the easiest to book. We will be at BLT Mar. 17 - 24. We originally booked at BWV but switched at 7 months because my niece has never stayed at BLT. Have a great trip!

We have mostly been to WDW in November and ever since owning only stayed in 2 BD. We are also going to BLT but that is in Nov.
So, we will be there the same week in March too. I think it will be ok. Our girls are more laid back than the used to it. We get up early and will go on the rides they really want in the am. Won't mind some afternoons by the pool to relax either. This is a whole new adventure for us going on two separate trips in one year - the first with out son and the second with our daughters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter