Happy inagural board day

What was that old line they used to use when they christened the Ocean Liners?.... God Bless Her And All That Sail On Her!!! :goodvibes

This is great! Have some wonderful gay friends back in my home state that have never been to WDW. I told them to check out the DIS to get "educated" in Disney and help plan their trip. Pretty sure they haven't visited the boards yet but this should be great incentive! :teeth:

Hey, everyone! Just popped over to say congrats on the new board!

Congrats on the new board ~ Hope everything goes well.

Congratulations on the new board! I'm sure that it'll be great! :goodvibes

Hi,
Just wanted to come over and say hi to the new moderator's. I know Rick, from his many, many, posts and I am sure he will do a great job, same with the other moderator, but I don't recognize her name.

:flower:

Marisa

I just wanted to add in my well wishes to the other well wishers popping in and say congrats to all who will fill this space!

:cool1:

Congratulations on the new board :) and congratulations to the new moderators that will be looking over this board :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter