Happy Limo?

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
Has anyone used Happy Limo? If so, please tell me about your experience with them, positive and negative. Thanks.

I'm still looking for feedback on Happy Limo... how do they compare to Atlantis Limo??

I would like to hear from GUESTS that used them, not necessarily the sponsors that frequent these boards....

We used them this pass July and loved it! The Limo was clean with juice and sodas for the kids as well as a movie. We also did a
grocery stop. They were on time and courteous. I will be using them again this coming July.

I just paid $182.00 round trip from MCO to the Dolphin... That's for a STRETCH 10 passenger Limo ... and a $10.00 off internet coupon form www.castawayclub.com

The guy was VERY Friendly, courtious... very willing to meet all my requests... and I got the confirmation Email within 5 minutes.

By the way, I had a few questions about a week ago... I emailed them at 11:30pm... I had answers emailed back in about 10 minutes... wow

I got my clients a regular limo for 5 people for 120 and that price included the tip! from airport to Grand floridian!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter