Happy Limo

mommyto2girls

Earning My Ears
I just booked Happy Limo to pick my 2 daughters up at MCO, I will be in Fort Lauderdale on business and I am meeting them at WDW. (they are 19 and 20 but a Mom is still a Mom) I would like some reassurance from past "Happy" users. Were you met at baggage and were there any problems I should know about?
thanks in advance.

We use Happy Limo a lot, as we go on a Disney cruise almost every other month. We've done some weird transfer combinations too, and they've always been right on time, with nice vehicles and friendly drivers. It's been quite a while since we've had an airport pickup (we usually fly in a night early, take the hotel shuttle to our overnight hotel, and then the towncar takes us to the port in the morning), so I'm not sure about pickups. The last time was right after 9/11, but even though they weren't in the baggage claim area, it only took a few minutes for them to bring the car around. We just used them Thanksgiving weekend and will be using them again in January.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter