Happy New Year! Where are you headed in 2018?

We are looking at booking the ABD Backstage California trip this year when the dates for 2019 come out.

We do have travel plans for this year. Just not with ABD.

Heading to Hawaii this summer for my daughter's graduation trip. Her choice. Not with Disney. Just returned from Costa Rica with Tauck Bridges. WOW!!! Beautiful country and wonderful friendly people. One of our favorite trips of ALL TIME. Just a thought of the Back Roads travelers who perished in the air accident. We too were to fly from the Atlantic coast to the volcano mid country area on day three. Scheduled to fly two prop planes but at the last minute the air company tried to substitute single prop planes which were smaller. Tauck declined for safety reasons and we had to river boat and bus to our next hotel which added four more hours too our travel time and changed the day's itinerary. Nobody seemed to mind for I think most had an unspoken fear of flying in the jungle. Tauck made the right call here IMO. Prayers go out to the wonderful families and crew for "but for the grace of God goes I". Safe travels.

We have our third ABD coming up. This year is Montana in August. Wife and I were talking about options for 2019 and with Star Wars opening at Hollywood Studios I think we might have to skip an ABD year and do a blow out suite at the new Star Wars themed hotel. Then we can bank our DVC points and do a huge trip somewhere in 2020.

No ABD, I think...

March-Edinburgh
June-Ireland with Tauck
July-DCL 5 Day Med Cruise

DD will be in Spain for 2 weeks May-June

DD really enjoyed the Rhine River Holiday Cruise and wants to do the Danube. That said, she worked on assignments (because why wouldn't she have work during holiday break?) during her vacation and I expect she will have even more work next year, so I don't think it makes a lot of sense. Sigh...

Looking forward to 2019 itineraries and hoping something will work for then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!