• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Thanksgiving-What's the best tip you've gotten so far??

essmom

DIS Veteran
I am so thankful for this board. My best tip so far has been the great rate on hotel kingdom. I got a gardenview room for $151.20 instead of $203 a savings of over $300 !! Thanks!!What's your best tip???

Same to you. My best tip was hearing about the entertainment rates!!!!!! What resort and dates did you get that rate for?

Happy Thanksgiving!

My best tip was finding out about Buy-1-year-get-one-year free AP. Awesome!

Ditto AlexandNessa's tip! I am thankful to have two year passes for IOA/US!

Thanks AlexandNessa! I was surprised when I saw them this morning. I think Fly Fly did it!

WHAT??!! :eek: Flyfly is the tag fairy?! That is a good tip. As you can see, I myself am taglless. But I'm okay with that...really.

No, but how I wish! :p :p They just claim I have "connections" but in reality, I just ask and receive...:laughing: I love getting others tagged by request. I got many people tagged today, and can always make more requests another time. Right now, I'm busy trying to fix mine! I lost my "Extreme Ghostbusters Show's Biggest Fan" tag! :eek: :eek:

Best tip ever . . . stay on-site for FOTL !!:smooth:

Best tip this trip - "buy 4 get 1 free" MasterCard deal on the 5 day tickets - comes to 78.84 each including tax and shipping - I'm very happy with that for the four days we'll use (11 of us now going !- I also have a few extra days on old tickets for myself).

Hotelkingdom.com rates were a $$ saver for me when the Ent rates were so high - need 4 rooms, so it really adds up !!

Thanks everyone !!:teeth:

The best tip ever was to check out these boards. I've gotten so many wonderful tips here!:bounce:

bjakmom- can you please give me alittle more info on MC/ticket deal you're talking about? Is it still being offered? I ahven't heard of this at all.

karebear1 - try this link : https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure2.jsp?merchant=mastercard
Click on Universal Orlando and it should take you right to the info -
Price for 4 tickets was 359.80 (89.95ea), tax was 23.39, shipping 11.00 - you can also do pick up at the park for only 2.00 total was $394.19 - 5th ticket types up free on your confirmation. The tickets are good for 5 consecutive days - no expiration date until you start using them- says they require photo ID and signature.
I just ordered another set yesterday(my group keeps growing!!), so it's still on - and you can use any M/C, not just the Universal one - don't forget to make a copy of the ticket backs in case of loss!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter