Happy Thanksgiving

twinz

I agree with getting my WDW fix
We just wanted to wish all our fellow Canadians a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots, and have a safe one.

Happy Turkey Time everyone!

So what are we all eating this weekend?

I am looking forward to pumpkin pie :)

>>^..^<<

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! :)

I'm guessing we're having turkey, since I have two of them in the freezer. Pumpkin pie....of course! Don't forget the whipped cream! :) :)

I have 2 Thanksgiving dinners. One tomorrow at my db's house with the rest (or some) of my extended family (sisters, bil's, everyone's kids, Mum & Dad) and then on Monday my own family will be here and I (of course) am cooking. Sunday there will be the usual, turkey, ham, dressing ect. The rest of us will bring deserts so there is a wide variety of things. I am bringing homemade chocolate eclairs. My one dd is making (with my help) homemade pumpkin pie. I don't know what my other dd is going to bring. She cooks but doesn't bake. I told her to go to Tim Hortons and get some donuts.
Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.
tigercat

:wave: Here I am, up early, to get the turkey ready for the oven. We have to eat at @ noon since DH has a BINGO for the girls' choir this afternoon and DD works this evening. I always like to do my big holiday meals on the Sunday, so that on the Monday, I can rest. ;)

Our menu looks like we'll be eating the same thing all week! turkey, ham (for the DD who doesn't like turkey :p ), mashed potatoes and gravy, cooked carrots, squash, yams (first for me-I've already got them cooked, and will reheat this morning), salad, asparagus (request), cold veggies, buns, pumpkin pie, apple pie, Thanksgiving cookies, brownies. Oops! Looks like I forgot that it's just our own family today, and not the extended :earsgirl:

<marquee BEHAVIOR=ALTERNATE>
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!</marquee>

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I can smell that turkey cook'n all the way down here in Texas... Must be another Canadian cold front coming through.

Can't wait for our trip home (Toronto) this x-mas, to share some turkey dinner with family.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you're sitting back on your couch stuffed!:wave2: ::yes:: ;)

Happy Thanksgiving twinz and everyone! :wave2:

I'll be cooking the turkey tomorrow as dh has been away on business over the weekend. Mmmmm, can't wait to smell that cooking turkey! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter