Hard Rock Hotel Club Level?

Jenny412

Mouseketeer
If anyone that has done club level at Hard Rock recently can give me some feedback? Was it good? Was it worth it? Is it open all day to get drinks and snacks or just at the posted hours of meals? I have heard club level at Hard Rock isn't so great on other sites so would love some feedback from those on this forum that have tried it out. Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:
There is a time schedule for the food periods
Breakfast, evening and sweet/desserts hours

Snacks are out all day once breakfast period is over

You can pick up drinks, water (coffee, soda, etc) and snacks in the afternoon

Club lounge is very nice!
When I went there last year, found it very enjoyable

We were there in November 2018 and loved it so much. The breakfast is a pretty nice spread, and my kids are old enough to choose their own food at a buffet, so they loved it. I will not that the choices did not change throughout the week for breakfast. For the other snack periods the menu did change. The lounge is always open to get drinks - bottled water, sodas, and a super cool cappuccino/coffee machine. There are specific periods for the other snack times - afternoon snack, evening snack and evening dessert, I think. If you search this forum you'll find photos.

Definately worth it ....went this past January for five days. The food in the park was pretty pricey. For our family of four 2 adults and 2 twin 14 year olds it was $100 plus for lunch usually. The cost difference at the time was like 70 bucks more a night ......its a pretty good value when you stock up on snacks and drinks for the parks and room, plus the breakfasts were pretty good and you could always find something for everyone. The complimentary beer and wine was decent along with the meal offerings oh and dont forget the desserts...... trust me, its worth it, and you get to pamper yourself a little

If you will be there during the set times it is open it can be worth it. Please note anytime I wanted to actually talk to a human they were never there so if you are hoping for a more personalized experience you will be disappointed. But the food is worth it if you know you will be there during the specific times they have it.

We were at the Hard Rock CL in February.Two of the three nights they served chicken wings as the nightly featured appetizer. The morning hot option all three days was and inedible mush they called biscuit gravy. Snacks in the afternoon everyday were very limited to bags of Doritos,Famous Amos cookies and another kind of bag chips. I enjoy the club level at all three resorts but the Hard Rock was the only that I question its additional cost.

We were at the Hard Rock CL in February.Two of the three nights they served chicken wings as the nightly featured appetizer. The morning hot option all three days was and inedible mush they called biscuit gravy. Snacks in the afternoon everyday were very limited to bags of Doritos,Famous Amos cookies and another kind of bag chips. I enjoy the club level at all three resorts but the Hard Rock was the only that I question its additional cost.
This was more akin to what we experienced during our stay last May.
While we managed breakfast most mornings it was store bought donuts, yogurt, maybe a hard boiled egg and aforementioned biscuits.
Apps and snacks were nothing of note.
I was extremely annoyed to have to stand in fairly long lines to be served 1 single drink at a time during the very limited evening hours. I've already been standing in long lines in the park I sure don't want to stand in a long line to get a drink.
We also had a hard time with seating in the lounge. One of the tables was in poor condition too, it was tilted so bad plates slid off and it stayed that way for our entire week.
Speaking of staff, we never had so much as a hello from any of them at any time during our stay either.

It's the only Lowes CL I've done so I don't know if this is their norm or not

This was more akin to what we experienced during our stay last May.
While we managed breakfast most mornings it was store bought donuts, yogurt, maybe a hard boiled egg and aforementioned biscuits.
Apps and snacks were nothing of note.
I was extremely annoyed to have to stand in fairly long lines to be served 1 single drink at a time during the very limited evening hours. I've already been standing in long lines in the park I sure don't want to stand in a long line to get a drink.
We also had a hard time with seating in the lounge. One of the tables was in poor condition too, it was tilted so bad plates slid off and it stayed that way for our entire week.
Speaking of staff, we never had so much as a hello from any of them at any time during our stay either.

It's the only Lowes CL I've done so I don't know if this is their norm or not

Definitely not the norm for the other club lounges.

The HRH CL is tiny and yes, lines can get long where they have to serve alcohol outside the doors.

Although when we were invited over there we found staff to be lovely and just as nice as elsewhere :thumbsup2

Definitely not the norm for the other club lounges.

I’d agree. We’ve only stayed club level at PBH but the description definitely doesn’t bear any resemblance to our multiple stays there. There’s also always been staff around if ever we’ve needed anything.

I'm sure they were all quite nice. And would have been of help had we needed it.
I didn't ever need or ask for any help.
Main observation I had was they never introduced themselves, even when we first arrived. We sort of had to figure it all out for ourselves. Which we did.
And no one was ever at their desk. I guess I was expecting a greeter, just someone to say, "Hello, welcome back. Did you enjoy your day at the park" That type of thing.
The ones we saw out serving in the lounge were pleasant and smiling. Busy for sure. Nice though, so don't get me wrong there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!