HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Off topic but have you considered immunotherapy, i.e. allergy shots. I was just as bad if not worse than you for the longest time. Pollen, grass, dust, dander- pretty much everything set me off. In Nov. of last year I started a weekly allergy shot regimen. It definitely requires that you stick with it, but we are now ramping up into allergy season here in NY- pollen on cars so thick that you can write your name on it. In the past I'd have my eyes welled up, difficulty breathing, dripping nose- now, nothing. I sat in my brother's car where his St. Bernard normally takes up the entire back seat. Windows were closed and air was circulating- no reaction. Normally, I couldn't be within 10 feet of the dog or even in the same room where the dog was 3 days prior because of the dander.

I can't say enough about the shots. They have given me such a quality of life that I'd never seen before to the point where we are probably getting our first dog in a few months.
I've been getting shots for over three years, and I still don't know if they help. Getting sinus surgery and hospital grade air purifiers for my house made much more of a difference. I'm pretty well set with indoor allergies thanks to the filters, but outside is still a huge challenge.

Hey, i'm currently booked in for Aventura from 4th sept -18th sept 2018. We stayed in Hard Rock in December 2017 for our wedding/honeymoon in a club level room. I have been keeping an eye on the hard rock prices for our September dates to see if i can get lucky an get an amazingly low price.

At the minute for a standard garden view room its totalling $3,287.71 taxes included ('stay more, Save more')

I have an annual pass but tried putting in APH code in but nothing seems to be coming up yet for them dates so suppose i just have to wait and see.
I actually rang (twice) and said about my annual pass and i got given a price of $3900ish, taxes included, which was weird as that meant i was actually getting it cheaper online. Without quoting APH.

Keep trying !
Check for the aph rates

Keep your Adventura reservation until you can lock in an ap rate for Hard Rock

I booked with smsm as the discount is higher than ap rates

For my dates which start end of September was at 35%

To get that higher discount a 7 night or more is needed

We'll be staying at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando in Jan 2019. We are staying in a club level room, 5 of us (youngest 11 years old). I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the club level room with a rollaway bed? The rooms look slightly cramped as is. Where will the extra bed fit? Is it doable?

Thinking of a 2 Day trip to Universal while we are in Orlando 2nd week of December. Just missed King Kong last trip, really interested in experiencing King Kong AND have never seen Universal with holiday decorations. SO here is the question, we WONT be staying onsite this time(we have always stayed On Site, many times) guess we are spoiled, BUT not this time. SO the question is, we are planning "tentatively" a 2 day park ticket for Sunday, December 16th and Monday December 17th of 2018. I have read various comments, some say that folks are so busy with upcoming XMAS preparations that the parks are not too crazy this time of year, one week 7 days before Christmas. ANY PARK EXPERTS that could chime in? Next question, would it be worth it to purchase an express pass(As I said, we have never done this before as we have ALWAYS either stayed at Portofino, HardRock(most of stays) or Royal Pacific. IF we decided on purchasing the Express pass, how much extra per ticket for a 2 day ticket would this be?:confused3
ANY help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!:thumbsup2 THANKS vey much!:cheer2:

We'll be staying at Hard Rock Hotel Orlando in Jan 2019. We are staying in a club level room, 5 of us (youngest 11 years old). I was wondering if anyone has stayed in the club level room with a rollaway bed? The rooms look slightly cramped as is. Where will the extra bed fit? Is it doable?

There are four of us and my sons don't want to share a bed. We've gotten the rollaway. It is very nice. The mattress is comfortable! My adult son had plenty of room on it. We put it between the bed and the window- moved the furniture around a little. It fit fine!

Love the HRH!!

We are arriving at Orlando airport at 1am, currently we have a cheap hotel for that night and plan to check in in early am at hard rock. I’m curios if anyone know if hard rock does any last min discounts for someone to check in at 2am if rooms were available so we wouldn’t have to switch motels. Just seems ridiculous to me to pay 500 for the half night stay. I’m willing to pay but hoping there’s way to get that night for reduced rate. Any tips would be appreciated

Thinking of a 2 Day trip to Universal while we are in Orlando 2nd week of December. Just missed King Kong last trip, really interested in experiencing King Kong AND have never seen Universal with holiday decorations. SO here is the question, we WONT be staying onsite this time(we have always stayed On Site, many times) guess we are spoiled, BUT not this time. SO the question is, we are planning "tentatively" a 2 day park ticket for Sunday, December 16th and Monday December 17th of 2018. I have read various comments, some say that folks are so busy with upcoming XMAS preparations that the parks are not too crazy this time of year, one week 7 days before Christmas. ANY PARK EXPERTS that could chime in? Next question, would it be worth it to purchase an express pass(As I said, we have never done this before as we have ALWAYS either stayed at Portofino, HardRock(most of stays) or Royal Pacific. IF we decided on purchasing the Express pass, how much extra per ticket for a 2 day ticket would this be?:confused3
ANY help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!:thumbsup2 THANKS vey much!:cheer2:

I was there with my husband december just past, 5th dec-19th dec. We did notice the parks started getting busier around 15th/16th. Though still not mega crazy yet with the christmas crowds. Me personally I would get the fast passes for them dates. We also whilst people were standing about watching the macys holiday parade we went to what ever ride we wanted to go on as then it was less busy with alot of people occupied with the parade.
Its then weighing up then the cost per person for express passes at $90-$100 per person (sorry not to sure need to check their website) to the cost of staying on site and getting express passes free. Or just winging it and going without.

Hope this helps a wee bit.

I was there with my husband december just past, 5th dec-19th dec. We did notice the parks started getting busier around 15th/16th. Though still not mega crazy yet with the christmas crowds. Me personally I would get the fast passes for them dates. We also whilst people were standing about watching the macys holiday parade we went to what ever ride we wanted to go on as then it was less busy with alot of people occupied with the parade.
Its then weighing up then the cost per person for express passes at $90-$100 per person (sorry not to sure need to check their website) to the cost of staying on site and getting express passes free. Or just winging it and going without.

Hope this helps a wee bit.
THANKS for your response.:goodvibes Yes, do get spoiled when staying onsite!:eek: Will have to do further analysis!

Follow up question re HRH. When I first made our booking months ago I spoke with the club level concierge and they remarked that the lounge would be undergoing a renovation. Just curious as to whether that's taken place. The photos online point to an "Ikea-shique" plastic setup- wondering if that's changed.

I use to stay in 7100 king suite and also 6100
These are pool views

I have not stayed there since the remodel and know some of the room numbers have changed

Call the hotel direct to request a specific room number
Or at least have the room number listed on your reservation

Has anyone had any luck with this recently? I've tried 3 times now on different days (to get different people answering). Each time I called 407-503-2000 and asked to put in a room location request. Each time I was told I needed to be transferred to the Universal reservations 800 number. And each time they said they can't put a specific request of location (they have a couple generic choices). It seems the hotel (at least for me) won't take any requests.

Since hrh is not a Loews hotel maybe their policy is different?

I made my reservation for rpr last year
I called earlier this month directly to the hotel and had a room # requeat out in

It never is a guarantee but they try to honor it

If a specific room # is occupied by a present guest, you would nit be able to have that room when you checked in

Has anyone had any luck with this recently? I've tried 3 times now on different days (to get different people answering). Each time I called 407-503-2000 and asked to put in a room location request. Each time I was told I needed to be transferred to the Universal reservations 800 number. And each time they said they can't put a specific request of location (they have a couple generic choices). It seems the hotel (at least for me) won't take any requests.

We stayed there in February. I called the hotel number and asked to make room requests. They did transfer me to reservations. We stay club level and I always request a quiet area away from the lounge. I don't request specific room #'s, though. They took my request and have done so in the past.

So, I just called for a room request for our Memorial weekend trip. They transferred me to reservations and I put in my usual request- quiet area away from the lounge- and he was happy to note that.

Is your request a specific room #?

Last edited:
Does anyone have room numbers for the deluxe 2 queen club level rooms? I was told that there was less than 5 available and that it was $25 more per night.

I'm heading down there tomorrow and staying in a Deluxe 2Q. I can ask at the desk how many they have per floor.

Does anyone have room numbers for the deluxe 2 queen club level rooms? I was told that there was less than 5 available and that it was $25 more per night.
Where did you get that info? I'd love to upgrade to a deluxe, have booked a 2 Queen club room.

Where did you get that info? I'd love to upgrade to a deluxe, have booked a 2 Queen club room.

We have been upgraded to them without asking. I don't think it's a bookable category like the non club deluxe- you can ask upon check-in. I always check when booking and I've seen king, 2queen, and suites but not deluxe club.

The room we stayed in had a couch and you didn't even have to pull it out. It was a nice big comfy one!

We are heading to Hard Rock soon and staying club level! Can anyone let me know if the construction has begun or been completed. Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter