HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

The HRH video is awesome, thanks for posting. Does anyone know if the poolside shop will blow up your own floats for free?
Has anyone tried the underwater photography at the pool?

Also, is express check in offered at HRH? By this, I'm asking whether you can take care of everything ahead of time, online, so that all you need to do is pick up room keys.

Milk at club level? Is there any in little boxes that you can take back to the room or is it just in a carafe at breakfast for cereal?

Milk at club level? Is there any in little boxes that you can take back to the room or is it just in a carafe at breakfast for cereal?

I haven't seen individual cartons- just the large dispenser. I would ask the staff as that may be something they can get for you.

I just have the kids create a diversion at breakfast and run off with the whole carafe.

Staff can pour the milk in containers
for you to take back to your room

Just ask them

I think my last may have gotten lost in the shuffle. If we bring blow up floats for use in the pool, will they blow then up for you at the hotel shop within the pool area? I know that they sell alot of pool goodies there.

Also, is express check in offered at HRH? By this, I'm asking whether you can take care of everything ahead of time, online, so that all you need to do is pick up room keys.

No, they don’t, but they have an express line for rock rewards loyalty members (and for those staying in the club level), so I would apply online before you get there so you can use the shorter line!!

I think my last may have gotten lost in the shuffle. If we bring blow up floats for use in the pool, will they blow then up for you at the hotel shop within the pool area? I know that they sell alot of pool goodies there.

I've read in some trip reports that staff has inflated the pool floats.

I've not used any float devices at the pools so I have zero experience.

Any suggestions for the best way to get from the HRH to US for an 8am EE? Thanks!

The studios park is a very short walk from HRH

Could be 5 minutes

Add 3-4 minutes from
There to IOA

This is going out the back of the hotel doors by the pool

Short cut way thru side parking lot cuts a few minutes off the walk

The walk is really easy, go through the pool and follow the signs.

Well, not through the pool itself unless you’re wearing your bathing suit. :)

No, they don’t, but they have an express line for rock rewards loyalty members (and for those staying in the club level), so I would apply online before you get there so you can use the shorter line!!
Just an FYI I called yesterday and the front desk was more than willing to set me up as a Royalty member. It didn't matter that we were club level guests, as they don't get any priority check in. Anyone can sign up for the Royalty program.

We are here now and staying club level gets you no extra perks for check in. Had to stand in line with everyone else. Club level here is the 7th floor and the food all day. No other perks. We needed help with a few things and the concierge desk sent us to the front desk and we had to get in line every time! Not like Disney at all in that area. Disney you get checked in separately and they help with everything!

We are here now and staying club level gets you no extra perks for check in. Had to stand in line with everyone else. Club level here is the 7th floor and the food all day. No other perks. We needed help with a few things and the concierge desk sent us to the front desk and we had to get in line every time! Not like Disney at all in that area. Disney you get checked in separately and they help with everything!

It’s hard to notice, but when we checked in, there was a sign and arrow to the right of the drums at the front desk that says Rock Royalty level. It’s REALLY hard to see, but it should still be there...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter