HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

I still think that they should get that lounge to feel more like your at a backstage party at a concert, have some speakers dedicated to only playing some slight crowd noise, then motion sensors near the door and the crowd gets louder as you’re ready to walk on stage to rock and roll!!!!!

We will be checking in this Thursday for nine days. Please let me know if you'd like any information and I'll report back!:)

Just got back from a great stay at HRH! Had a really nice room location, floor 5 right by the elevator.

We have stayed at HRH five times now and this time the bathroom configuration really annoyed me. No shelves in the outside sink area, no shelves in the shower area and the door so tight it's hard to get into the shower area.

I remembered the lack of shelving and brought an over the door shoe organizer for all of our toiletries. The bathroom door is so thick we could not hang it. I ended up hanging it on the shower curtain rod.

The beds and pillows are super comfortable. The two chairs by the window seem useless. They were just used to hold our stuff.

The location is fantastic, really love how quickly I can walk to the parks. The pool was so fun, great DJ and pool games for the kids.

All in all a great stay, we will keep staying at HRH. If anybody has any tips on how to organize your stuff in that bathroom I would appreciate it :)

If anybody has any tips on how to organize your stuff in that bathroom I would appreciate it :)

We bring small baskets that we put our stuff in on the outside sink area. It makes it easier to organize all the toiletries. We can stack things in the baskets. Yes- shelves would be nice- especially in the bathroom by the sink. I like that sink but there's no place to put anything.

Have booked a standard room. Any room location recommendations? We will mostly be going to parks/citywalk.

Have booked a standard room. Any room location recommendations? We will mostly be going to parks/citywalk.

If it’s not important to be close to an elevator and if you plan on mostly walking over to the parks we have requested rooms near the south pool entrance, if wanting to take the boats more often maybe request something near an elevator to be more centrally located.

Just returned from a great 2 night stay at Hard Rock! We normally stay at Portofino but this time I found a better rate and saved a few bucks in the process. We were not disappointed to be somewhere new at all. I think it'll be hard to choose between the two in the future. The walk to Studios was a bit longer than I expected but still pretty close. I still opted to use the boat a couple times but I'm glad walking is a viable option. We had a nice room on the 2nd floor and I loved how close everything was. The pool bar was great, food was good and drinks were even better. Thanks to whoever suggested that I put my birthday on my booking, I got a free drink out of it. Next time I'll probably request a higher floor but overall we really enjoyed it. With the Loews program ending I can see Hard Rock being in more demand since they have a good rewards program and lots of hotels across the country.

Just returned from a great 2 night stay at Hard Rock! We normally stay at Portofino but this time I found a better rate and saved a few bucks in the process. We were not disappointed to be somewhere new at all. I think it'll be hard to choose between the two in the future. The walk to Studios was a bit longer than I expected but still pretty close. I still opted to use the boat a couple times but I'm glad walking is a viable option. We had a nice room on the 2nd floor and I loved how close everything was. The pool bar was great, food was good and drinks were even better. Thanks to whoever suggested that I put my birthday on my booking, I got a free drink out of it. Next time I'll probably request a higher floor but overall we really enjoyed it. With the Loews program ending I can see Hard Rock being in more demand since they have a good rewards program and lots of hotels across the country.

We just returned too!! We love the Hard Rock Rewards program! We've received 4 free nights over the last few years and just accrued another on this trip! It's a wonderful hotel!:)

We have a hard time picking from all 3 of them that offer EP...:confused3

You are welcome.

Yes, new coffee machine that is very popular........I think I’m always surprised how small that Lounge is!

They’re doing good with RP refurb. No definite date being publicly released as to completion date.

They need to put a walking (conveyor belt) toaster in. Tradional toasters are a major bottleneck on busy mornings.

They need to put a walking (conveyor belt) toaster in. Tradional toasters are a major bottleneck on busy mornings.

Do you mean at HRH??

Never noticed a bottleneck at the toasters in RP Lounge, even on busy mornings in all our visits.

They are an idea though.

We are staying here for our very first visit to Universal. Does anyone know anything about the Hard Rock reward program?

We are staying here for our very first visit to Universal. Does anyone know anything about the Hard Rock reward program?

It's a great program! We are members and stay at HRH frequently. To date, we have received 4 free nights that we have used in Orlando plus we have another 2 more free nights that we will use on future trips!

We also just received a BOGO dinner at Hard Rock Cafe for DH's birthday!:thumbsup2

It's a great program! We are members and stay at HRH frequently. To date, we have received 4 free nights that we have used in Orlando plus we have another 2 more free nights that we will use on future trips!

We also just received a BOGO dinner at Hard Rock Cafe for DH's birthday!:thumbsup2

We booked our room at the HR but I had not joined the club yet. Is there a way to get points for this upcoming stay in December?

We booked our room at the HR but I had not joined the club yet. Is there a way to get points for this upcoming stay in December?

When you check in, ask them to add your Hard Rock rewards number to your reservation. When we used it for the first time, I printed out the Rewards card with the number on it and showed it to the front desk. Once it's on your reservation, you'll get the points. One time, we had two rooms booked, and didn't check if the rewards were on both rooms. We didn't receive the points for the second room. You can actually get points for a previous stay by going on the rewards website and clicking Request Visit Credit and they will add the points in. :thumbsup2 You also get points at the Hard Rock hotel souvenir shop and the Hard Rock Cafe!

Make sure to ask for your welcome amenity- they will give you a Hard Rock rewards pin! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter