HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

We check in on the 10th and I have put my rewards number on the reservation. Can't wait to see how many points we earn. :)

We check in on the 10th and I have put my rewards number on the reservation. Can't wait to see how many points we earn. :)

Four more days, Jeanelle!!!:cool1:

Make sure you ask for your Hard Rock rewards amenity when you check in. They have a cute pin!

Four more days, Jeanelle!!!:cool1:

Make sure you ask for your Hard Rock rewards amenity when you check in. They have a cute pin!

I will make sure I ask. I have also ordered the amenity for my husband to be delivered to the room on Sunday while we are at the parks. I went with the Deep Purple. I actually printed out a copy of the card today to have it with me. I received via email an offer for buy one entree, get one free for the Hard Rock Cafe. I think we will definitely be using that!

I am so excited! Look for lots of pics when we get back.:banana:

I will make sure I ask. I have also ordered the amenity for my husband to be delivered to the room on Sunday while we are at the parks. I went with the Deep Purple. I actually printed out a copy of the card today to have it with me. I received via email an offer for buy one entree, get one free for the Hard Rock Cafe. I think we will definitely be using that!

I am so excited! Look for lots of pics when we get back.:banana:

DH will love it!!

Can't wait for the pictures!!:goodvibes

Hi guys. We will be staying at HRH for the first time (or any Universal hotel for that matter) over Christmas - leaving next week :)

We have a garden view delux room (sleeps 5), standard level, not Concierge. I’ve got a few questions:

1. Is there a coffee maker in the room? If so, is it K-cup, pot, or pre-filled baggies?

2. It looks like refrigerator is standard now? Or do we have to request one?

3. It looks like no microwave, correct?

4. How bad is self parking? We’ve been to some hotels where Valet is a must or you will walk a mile to the car, but this property doesn’t look too big. Just trying to figure out if it’s worth the extra $9.

5. Do you get charging to the room privileges in the parks too, or just on the hotel grounds?

I think that’s it for now, but I’m sure I’ll think of more while packing. Thank you!

Hi guys. We will be staying at HRH for the first time (or any Universal hotel for that matter) over Christmas - leaving next week :)

We have a garden view delux room (sleeps 5), standard level, not Concierge. I’ve got a few questions:

1. Is there a coffee maker in the room? If so, is it K-cup, pot, or pre-filled baggies?

K-cups. They have generic (No-Name) French Roast, Decaf Coffee, and Green Tea pods, along with regular half and half and sugar/sweeteners. Styrofoam cups, lids and stirrers also. If you need extras of anything, call star service on the phone or text them on your cell. (They will text you shortly after you check into your room, that's how I communicate all my needs usually.)

Dorm size fridge in the rooms.

No microwave.

4. How bad is self parking? We’ve been to some hotels where Valet is a must or you will walk a mile to the car, but this property doesn’t look too big. Just trying to figure out if it’s worth the extra $9.

Can't help you there. We always Uber now.

5. Do you get charging to the room privileges in the parks too, or just on the hotel grounds?

Yes, you can charge food and souvenirs in the park, also in City Walk restaurants, movie theater, etc. I did use my Starbucks app whenever I went into Starbucks.

I think that’s it for now, but I’m sure I’ll think of more while packing. Thank you!

I'm so jealous! We just got back yesterday, and the weather back in New England is a BIT colder, lol. You'll love the deluxe room, and don't hesitate to text or call Star Service on the room phone if you need anything, they are great there! The hotel and the parks look so pretty with the Christmas decorations. Have a wonderful time!

I've got some answers!

It's a keurig and they do include some k-cups. French roast, decaf, and green tea

Fridge is standard

Correct

Totally unnecessary to valet, the parking is really close to the front of the hotel. I just pull up, unload my gear with bell services and park on my own. They are happy to hold your stuff until your room is ready. Parking is already expensive as it is, why add extra?

Parks and hotel. I always have difficulty charging back to the room so I just use apple pay instead and have them put a small hold for incidentals.

Hope this helps!

I am checking in to this resort on Wednesday. We decided to go back to the Hard rock as our last stay was at the Portofino. I know that the hotel offers dining shuttles, however, is there a way to get a shuttle if you have spa reservations? I have a spa day planned and with the nasty weather due on Thursday I do not want us walking back an forth.

Does the hotel offer anything like this? Should I just ask at check in?

I am checking in to this resort on Wednesday. We decided to go back to the Hard rock as our last stay was at the Portofino. I know that the hotel offers dining shuttles, however, is there a way to get a shuttle if you have spa reservations? I have a spa day planned and with the nasty weather due on Thursday I do not want us walking back an forth.

Does the hotel offer anything like this? Should I just ask at check in?

You can utilise the ODC that sit outside the resorts.......this is free for you as a guest between resorts......except for a tip of course.

It will take you to PBH and you can ask for another to take you back again.

You can utilise the ODC that sit outside the resorts.......this is free for you as a guest between resorts......except for a tip of course.

It will take you to PBH and you can ask for another to take you back again.

Thank you!! I remember reading the information about the demand cars but I searched and searched and could not find it. Thank you!

Can anyone tell me the locations for the King suites and/or the Future Rock Star suites? Are they located throughout the resort or in one section. We LOVED our location last month, we had room number 1154 it was right by the exit to the walkway and entrance to the pool.

Does anyone know how easy it is to get a crib?
Looking at staying at HRH for 5 nights in September. Would like a King Room, 3 year old can use the pull out but our 10 month old will need a crib or pack n play. Just wondering if anyone has ever NOT been given one as of course it states "if available"

Suggest you have the crib listed on your reservation you make

Also, call a few days prior to your check in and verify you will get the crib

After our last two trips to RPR, we decided that this year--with the lobby renovations in mind--we should branch out and try HRH. I booked a club-level king for myself, wife, and two 6 year olds. They are fine to sleep in a sleeper sofa, however I'm becoming concerned we'll get one.

In the floor plans I saw a sofa and guessed it was a sleeper, but then I was reading somewhere (maybe Orlando informer?) that they aren't sleepers. So I called and asked and the somewhat helpful rep said that "some are and some aren't"... I asked her to put a request for one that is on our reservation, but I know that's not a guarantee.

Now other than clarification on the availability of sleeper sofas, my main question is should I call back and modify my reservation to request a Deluxe King? I think there are only 2 of those so I'm even more fearful I'd lose out on my main goal of ensuring I have a place for my kids to sleep. Thanks!

After our last two trips to RPR, we decided that this year--with the lobby renovations in mind--we should branch out and try HRH. I booked a club-level king for myself, wife, and two 6 year olds. They are fine to sleep in a sleeper sofa, however I'm becoming concerned we'll get one.

In the floor plans I saw a sofa and guessed it was a sleeper, but then I was reading somewhere (maybe Orlando informer?) that they aren't sleepers. So I called and asked and the somewhat helpful rep said that "some are and some aren't"... I asked her to put a request for one that is on our reservation, but I know that's not a guarantee.

Now other than clarification on the availability of sleeper sofas, my main question is should I call back and modify my reservation to request a Deluxe King? I think there are only 2 of those so I'm even more fearful I'd lose out on my main goal of ensuring I have a place for my kids to sleep. Thanks!

Surely they wouldn't put you in a room that only sleeps 2 if you have 4 people. In fact, it shouldn't even be an option to choose a room that sleeps 2 if you have correctly entered 4 people when doing the booking.

This past year we got one of the Deluxe King Club rooms and I’m pretty sure that I noticed the couch was a sleeper. (We didn’t need it but I remember mentioning it to my wife when I was just sitting on the couch.)

D4374AA6-1834-4832-8305-A64F288F0B1F.jpeg

The year before we had a regular Club King room and I don’t remember whether the couch was a sleeper or not.

D766E848-E9BB-4EE6-B18C-AF4447FB216E.jpeg

7D5CE969-71BD-4324-B293-27D0B5BE5D21.jpeg

That didn’t answer your question, but hope this helps!

This past year we got one of the Deluxe King Club rooms and I’m pretty sure that I noticed the couch was a sleeper. (We didn’t need it but I remember mentioning it to my wife when I was just sitting on the couch.)

View attachment 374731

The year before we had a regular Club King room and I don’t remember whether the couch was a sleeper or not.

View attachment 374737

View attachment 374738

That didn’t answer your question, but hope this helps!

Thanks! The photos are very helpful indeed. I guess worse case scenario we could fit them on the sectional. Did you have to request the deluxe, and do you know if I’m right that there’s only 2 on the floor?

Surely they wouldn't put you in a room that only sleeps 2 if you have 4 people. In fact, it shouldn't even be an option to choose a room that sleeps 2 if you have correctly entered 4 people when doing the booking.

Good point. I guess at this point I’m also trying to maximize comfort of everyone. Plus from experiences in the past I’ve learned to not always trust hotel reservation systems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!