HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

We have a Club 2 Queen Room booked for the last weekend of September, it looks like those have either a garden or pool view, does anyone know if there is a way to request the pool view?

I’d love to stay in future rockstar but that would only happen with AP discount.

Contact the hotel and have your request added to your reservation.

I read through the first few pages and the last few pages, but I didn't see this mentioned.

Last year we stayed at Royal Pacific. We had our groceries delivered through InstaCart and they left them with Bell Service while we were at Volcano Bay. Is this possible at Hard Rock? I read a reddit thread that said Bell Service will not hold them. I thought I would come to the experts. :)

Just booked HRH on Friday future rock star suite . And I just checked again today and it's not listed anymore does that mean they are all taken? I guess it's a good thing I booked when I did.

If certain room categories are not listed to book for your dates, yes it is because there are non available

Count your lucky stars !

Will bell services hold our refrigerated food? We are doing Tony’s from the airport with a grocery stop and then Ubering to Disney a couple days later. I’d like to get some things like cheese and yogurt and half and half-just would need it kept chilled when we check out in the morning until we head over in the evening.

Does it matter if you put your Hard Rock Rewards membership number on your reservation ahead of time? I didn't see any way to add it, so I plan to just let them know at check in but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss out on any perks or anything by waiting.

2nd question, I booked a standard 2 queen room for 5 nights at a good APH rate the last week of March. Is the only difference between rooms the view? I might ask about the availability of upgrading when we check in but I don't know if I'd want to pay more since we'll be in the parks most of the time if the actual rooms are the same inside.

Does it matter if you put your Hard Rock Rewards membership number on your reservation ahead of time? I didn't see any way to add it, so I plan to just let them know at check in but I wanted to make sure I wouldn't miss out on any perks or anything by waiting.

2nd question, I booked a standard 2 queen room for 5 nights at a good APH rate the last week of March. Is the only difference between rooms the view? I might ask about the availability of upgrading when we check in but I don't know if I'd want to pay more since we'll be in the parks most of the time if the actual rooms are the same inside.
I wondered that too, if giving them our membership # before arrival would make a difference in room assignment.
I believe rooms are the same. Just different view.

I wonder if anyone can tell me the opening times of the pool bar please?
We arrive mid afternoon after 9 busy days at Disney and thought we might just relax by the pool for the afternoon and evening but would need to be able to get some food. TIA

Will bell services hold our refrigerated food? We are doing Tony’s from the airport with a grocery stop and then Ubering to Disney a couple days later. I’d like to get some things like cheese and yogurt and half and half-just would need it kept chilled when we check out in the morning until we head over in the evening.
Just as an FYI for future visitors-yes, they will. :)

I wonder if anyone can tell me the opening times of the pool bar please?
We arrive mid afternoon after 9 busy days at Disney and thought we might just relax by the pool for the afternoon and evening but would need to be able to get some food. TIA

I believe they open at 11 am. I know we've been by the pool and rented cabanas and they start serving at 11.

I wondered that too, if giving them our membership # before arrival would make a difference in room assignment.

The best perks to a Rewards membership are points for FREE nights!!:cheer2: We've accrued 6 free nights in the last few years! Just make sure they have your membership on your room reservation upon check-in. They also give a complimentary Hard Rock rewards pin.

There shouldn't be a difference in room assignments. If you have room location requests, call the hotel directly and have the requests noted on your reservation. We always call and add our room requests and they are VERY good at honoring your requests.:thumbsup2

You should see your points on your account about 3-5 days after check-out. You also get points for purchases made at the Hard Rock souvenir shop in the lobby as well as the Hard Rock Cafe.

Thanks pattyw for your reply (sorry, don’t know how to quote previous messages).
Do you happen to know how late they’re open? We’d probably want to eat around 6pm.

The best perks to a Rewards membership are points for FREE nights!!:cheer2: We've accrued 6 free nights in the last few years! Just make sure they have your membership on your room reservation upon check-in. They also give a complimentary Hard Rock rewards pin.

There shouldn't be a difference in room assignments. If you have room location requests, call the hotel directly and have the requests noted on your reservation. We always call and add our room requests and they are VERY good at honoring your requests.:thumbsup2

You should see your points on your account about 3-5 days after check-out. You also get points for purchases made at the Hard Rock souvenir shop in the lobby as well as the Hard Rock Cafe.

Do they give points etc on rooms booked not directly through the HRH website?

Thanks pattyw for your reply (sorry, don’t know how to quote previous messages).
Do you happen to know how late they’re open? We’d probably want to eat around 6pm.

They'll be open all evening -during pool hours. The website says 11am-11pm(subject to change). The pool is usually open until 10pm weekdays and 11 pm weekends. I know we've ordered drinks and appetizers in the evening.

Do they give points etc on rooms booked not directly through the HRH website?

You can also book through the Loew's website. Do you mean ones like Priceline? Probably no points if you use 3rd party sites like that- just like other hotels. We always book on the Universal website.

Just as an FYI for future visitors-yes, they will. :)
I guess they may be different from Royal Pacific, after seeing your question about refrigeration for foods, I phoned ROyal Pacific, as we are staying there in May and they said no, they don’t store refrigerated foods. So now I’m thinking of getting a cheap styrofoam cooler and ice to store food before check in.
Did you speak to someone at HRH? We have a Sept stay there.

Does HRH ever upgrade? We booked a Deluxe King Room and just curious if anyone has ever been upgraded to Club Deluxe Rooms? This is our first time at Universal. The first time we went to Disney we stayed at the POLY, and they upgraded us to Club Level. Not a big deal

They'll be open all evening -during pool hours. The website says 11am-11pm(subject to change). The pool is usually open until 10pm weekdays and 11 pm weekends. I know we've ordered drinks and appetizers in the evening.

You can also book through the Loew's website. Do you mean ones like Priceline? Probably no points if you use 3rd party sites like that- just like other hotels. We always book on the Universal website.

I don’t think you can book HRH through Loew’s like you can some of the other properties. HRH isn’t affiliated with Loew’s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!